Nether

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    This is a very good way of doing it. On my server we change it weekly, One full week its team A then the week after it will be team B for a full week. We also 3 days Yellow packs for Team A and B, and 4 days Purple packs with the other side getting Green packs.
    Well thank you lol we usta do it just side A was the winner but we voted on Server and changed it to side A and side B an we also do 3 yellow 4 purple more Server should try it! It actually works out pretty good
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      This is a very good way of doing it. On my server we change it weekly, One full week its team A then the week after it will be team B for a full week. We also 3 days Yellow packs for Team A and B, and 4 days Purple packs with the other side getting Green packs.
      My server should do that instead of alternating days as I always seem to get the non-winning side each day xD
      (S36)Auroria
      160+ Eidolon Knight
      Apocolypse Co-leader
      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

when trove was first added ppl did complain o-o mostly cuz small treasures didnt exist and they didnt give hammers on entering

Comment

Originally posted by thelizard98 View Post
          ......... no level scale like lvl 50-79 80-109 110 -150 or anything? kinda pointless when all the strong players go in
          I have forwarded the idea of splitting the event up by levels. This doesn't necessarily mean it is a change set in stone, but it is at least being considered.

Comment

yea splitting this event by lvls will be very great at least will give more chances to different people
            also competition will be less hard than 50 vs 150
            hope r2 listen to this specialy after the great update of corruption we have hope at r2

Comment

splitting it would be like dragonspine or baby trove big ppl/their alts would stay little to pawn everyone... thus same thing really or perhaps more rewards if they play main and baby and win both :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                splitting it would be like dragonspine or baby trove big ppl/their alts would stay little to pawn everyone... thus same thing really or perhaps more rewards if they play main and baby and win both :P
                it will be hard to focus on both main and alt at the same time beside strange energy is useless for alts so profit is only 2 soa other side

they will lose 12 SS from ladder, waste lvl 85++ dungeons ,cant work on soul or wings or monster books the lose is bigger than that event rewards
                Last edited by masreasel; 01-17-2015, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X