Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Imbue System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imbue System

Ok since R2 doesn't seem to release a proper guide with the system they released, as usual, let's post here whatever we know already for it!

I imbued my weapon and awakened it! Also i upgraded the spirit that i've aweakened to lvl6!

Upgrades were 25awakening stones per level, no fail rating i thing cause didn't failed yet!

Also for awakening as per the description there's a chance to fail, i was lucky and got it 1st click so i don't know the chances!

Does anybody know how many lvls are there on upgrading a spirit?
    Also can we imbue again the same piece to get more stats?

Click image for larger version

Name:	imbue.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1766043Click image for larger version

Name:	imbue2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1766044

Click image for larger version

Name:	7ab83c2b5c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1708075
    i tryed 10 times to awake and failed

Comment

There are 30 Spirit levels. I am currently in the process of creating a proper guide to the Imbuing system. It should be posted soon.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

just ask the players who maxed theirs o.o

Comment

Thanks Blaze

Hurry [it] up lol
          Last edited by Reverie; 02-12-2015, 03:17 AM. Reason: Removed censor.
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

LOL, I have it mostly done. Just working out a few small kinks in the system. Also I want to grab screenshots of how each item (ie. boots, helm, armor) get different stat boosts (because they do) and make sure that I include that in my guide, as that is something that I am currently missing. I also think that each weapon for each class might have different imbued stats and I plan on also getting those. I want my guide complete. So please be patient. It will be here in the next couple of days.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

And here you go: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....75#post1272375
              Pretty in depth. But if you need something else from the guide please let me know.

Comment

come on dad... rlly waiting for a guide... you mostly you got it figured out before we noticed it hahaha ^^
                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                Pets: A Lot!!
                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
                X