No announcement yet.

The Wheel Fate is Turning (new system)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wheel Fate is Turning (new system)

I can't get that phrase out of my head with this new system xD.

However, the matter at hand is that there's a new system out there called "Wheel of Destiny." You acquire it by first talking to the wishing well and accepting the quest which will then send you to "City of Destiny."

This is where you will be most of the time.

The first quest (from NPC Phyl -Princess of Destiny) is to Kill 4 Elites(might be a bit tricky if very crowded.)
    After those 4 elites, you turn in and acquire the icon "Wheel of Destiny" next to "Elementals" icon.

Now you get a series of quest that require "Destiny Detector" from the npc(destiny shop option.) You have to get 13 of them. Unfortunately the cycle is this:
    Step 1) Use Destiny Detector to find location
    Step 2) Go to the location specified(within City of Destiny)
    Step 3) Acquire item using Destiny detector
    Step 4) Go back to npc to turn this
    Step 5) Repeat this 13 times

After all that, you get the option to spin the wheel.
    You'll see that the wheel is divided into three section(groups).
    Outer section(group 1): Casting, Attack speed, Pattack, Mattack, Pdef, Mdef
    Middle section(group 2): Endurance, Intellect, Agility, Strength
    Inner section(group 3): Exp boost, Item drop boost, Movement speed.

When you spin the wheel, each section will either get a bonus or negative boost ('help' says nothing, but not sure if that's for all boost or just each section.)
    When you get a bonus effect(light up) you get 2x the stats displayed.
    However, if you get a negative effect it decreases the stat to 0 [my +24 int -> 0 after getting the darked out]
    The effects last until 05:00 the next day

After this quest you get a 10 part quest(like day in Vidalia) where you can either:

1) Do the detector thing again
    2) Kill 100 enemies
    3) Buy the fruit/item in destiny shop to 'capture' the enemy. It says collect a token but I think it's capturing,
    4) Kill 1 enemy(elite)

Note: Purple item collection/kill 100 is the normal mobs. However the orange item/kill 1 enemy are elites. They have the same name except the normal mobs have "- shadow"
    Note: Each time you complete the quest you gain 100 destiny points. When you complete 10 of them you get a chest:

The stats of the system so far is this:

You can increase the level of the stats with Destiny Shard and Destiny points.
    For example, level 1->2 require 15 Destiny Shards and 5,000 Destiny points.

Note: Got the int one to level 3. Gave + 8 int for level 1->2. and +8 int for level 2->3. Both of which were 15 destiny shards and 5,000 destiny points. Not sure if the cost/gain is more as you go along

That's all I seen so far. just wanted to make a board to discuss so we can collect data and/or help people that are a bit lost (I still am.)
    Last edited by reinviting; 10-24-2015, 02:05 PM. Reason: new info

Dont forget the system icons reset daily so some might get off so you will have to colect them again with the detector tingy and holy banana the prices for those items to many p and to many xtals, il totaly pass on this system id take the wunderkind system anyday over this one not to mention how OP the mobs are for the middle stats classes

Comment

It does? Thought that the boost resets daily(when you spin the wheel.) Indeed it's insane no doubt =(.

Comment

Fate shop has a few related items for crystal purchase:
        Destiny Shard x1 for 60 crystal
        Destiny Essence II = obtain Destiny Points x2000 for 100 crystal
        Destiny Essence V = obtain Destiny Points x20000 for 1,000 crystal
        Destiny Essence VI = obtain Destiny Points x200000 for 10,000 crystal

Comment

for a new system r2 you lame catering to the cashers and OP people seems only they can do this event its kinda sad how r2 doesnt care anymore

oh and make the dam quest abandonable ...
          Last edited by dillers; 10-22-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

can anybody tell what lvl it is cuz im 65 and cant see any quests o_O
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by dillers View Post
              oh and make the dam quest abandonable ...
              Makes me think of the fairy from zelda. Hey listen, hey listen! Every time i log on, a notice about something new in the well.

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                not sure the level. I'll ask around. highest alt character I have is 129 then 50. The 129 gets it so I'm guessing level 100-120 since mobs are 160? could be wrong.

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                Makes me think of the fairy from zelda. Hey listen, hey listen! Every time i log on, a notice about something new in the well.
                Either that or another icon in the middle of nowhere Dx.

Anyway just updated with how spinning works. I think I have it but need help figuring if the negative(black light) makes it go to 0% or decrease by a level or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                  My guess is 80+ since that's the lowest i got and have it!

Comment

okay thank you guys
                    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

you can get a chance in have destiny shardx1 in the spin

Comment

does the bonus of weel stack up ay your own stats dailey or is it resetting also that dailey?
                        Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
                        Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
                        Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
                        Pets: A Lot!!
                        Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
                        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                        Wings: DF - Prom
                        Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
                        Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
                        Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by R262220173 View Post
                          you can get a chance in have destiny shardx1 in the spin
                          Seems your right lol you can get items from the spin for my surprize today this just happened lol

Also is it me or the well of fate extra bonuses from spin reset wen you relog?

Is there a lvl for that quest? My noob dosent seem to have it...
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2015, 08:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                            Seems your right lol you can get items from the spin for my surprize today this just happened lol

Items include Soul shard, and bound gnuts, from what i have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                              Items include Soul shard, and bound gnuts, from what i have seen.
                              Sounds good but i just cant get the quest on my alt hes lvl 75 scion so i wonder what is wrong....

Comment

Working...
                              X