Any advices please about Priest (40+) solo playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
    I thought about it already, but it's not so easy before 50lvl, I just don't know where to get Sands of Time. Buying for real money is impossible for me.
    I'm lucky! Got SoT from my 42 leveler pack. If I use it now, will I be able to rearrange my skills once again after 50lvl optional quest?

Comment

yes you will recieve a SoT (bound) after you do the lvl 50 optional quest. I had 2 regular SoT, which I sold one and kept the other. Like you, I got a SoT (bound) from my lvl 42 leveler pack, so I sold both of my regular SoT. But yea make your skills actually correct and usable
      Character: (s4) ShadowSneak
      Server: Server 4 on Aeria games
      Guild: (S4) DistuRbed
      Lvl: 66 (Scion)
      Mounts: Hellwing
      Pets: Panda (Adult), Scorpy, Tauren Overlord
      Class: Shadow Rogue

Highest Lvl of Crystal Ladder soloed: 52

Comment

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
        Thanks once more. One last question: when can I start to solo ladder and bath? Or just try it by myself?
        As a priest, you will need Angel's Blessing maxed to solo bath- I heard you need to use the healing water once in there in order to have a perfect run.

Ladder is really meant for a party. Starting off you will find you will die after a couple of floors, as you level you'll be able to do more floors, but you won't get too far by yourself. You get exp for the floor you reached and soul shards, so it won't hurt you any to start now. Every little bit adds up.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Angel's Blessing is one of the most OP skills in the game, next to heavenly protection, both learned by priests

Comment

Originally posted by R244523 View Post
            yes you will recieve a SoT (bound) after you do the lvl 50 optional quest. I had 2 regular SoT, which I sold one and kept the other. Like you, I got a SoT (bound) from my lvl 42 leveler pack, so I sold both of my regular SoT. But yea make your skills actually correct and usable
            Yes, Improved Blood Beam is very helpful. And curses (weakness and decay) too, at least against elite and dungeon boss. And at level 50 I'll use SoT once again to have 5 Angel's Blessing right away.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I suggest you don't do Training Grounds until you are closer to lvl 80, and even then it can be a challenge- you'll only want to go afk when you can survive in the middle in afk mode. There is no safe place to hide in there, only a place where you don't get attacked by every single mob that comes in (just a handful from each wave).

Ladder you should do, since you can stay on each floor for however long you need to after you've cleared it, even if you only get through a couple floors before dying. Seng- as much as I hate to suggest this- you can leave yourself dead or close the browser, and still get exp at the end of it without getting booted for being afk too long. A little exp goes a long way, and with how you are playing the game these will be your best options to supplement your grinding.
              this person does not seem to know much imo

I've been soloing TG since i could enter it
              In truth i did not find the perfect build until 50s but soloing it i had no problem in gaining more exp soloing than in a party
              You NEED to have the blood tree attack skill swhile using light tree support
              do not use the middle blood or the left light, both are useless
              and there is a safe spot in TG that will decrease the swarm but eventualy youll have the dmamage to kill the spawns before the next
              one of the TG guides will give you the area for the safe spot

tho i cant share with you my build for solo hybrid priest, i can say that it will require time to understand the best builds for you.
              blood pact and curses are your best friends in TG next to heal, buffs, and angels blessing

i do agree that ladder cannot be soloed

join a guild and get 180 contribution to get SoT
              dont know why this hasnt been suggested yet
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

maybe cause instead of wasting 180 cont points to get SoT, I use it to get vault expanders. You also have to think of guildless people as well. But yea middle blood and left holy trees are useless. Oh yea, and the person you said that doesnt know much...thats a mod so watch what you say

Comment

Originally posted by R244523 View Post
                  maybe cause instead of wasting 180 cont points to get SoT, I use it to get vault expanders. You also have to think of guildless people as well. But yea middle blood and left holy trees are useless. Oh yea, and the person you said that doesnt know much...thats a mod so watch what you say
                  Yeah but you know instead of wasting gold on sot and you can get it with contribution points for free. That is if you need it. No one is asking you if you don't.

Comment

1. Any advice about solo levelling up faster is welcome.
                    i'm not sure if its possible for low lvl but here are my advise.
                    1. get a nice +exp title such as those thats found in ladder.
                    2. get your guild to up enhance development. to higher lvl.
                    3. do events such as bath, a day in vidalia, ladder, daily hunt, seed of life, redemption, training, seng and GR. for training, solo it will reap u highest exp couple wif seignor and 2x guild exp + 3x exp token.
                    4. afk 24/7. do not let your computer rest. if u have a lot 2x exp token, check the auto buy/use 2x exp token check box
                    5. if you are rich... charge money and do torch party. along wif other friends who have torches. get 5 members each wif 3 torches and do it together.

2. What do I need to upgrade first for soloing Revenant's Vault easily (at least Normal)?
                    solo normal is pretty easy for priest... u can do it as early as lvl 35. get shadow of doubt title, bear mount, full ethereal gear which u aledi have, enchant ur weapon to +7, get morphed vultures as pet and get it to at least lvl 40. you'll be able to solo vault normal. as for hard and nightmare, u might need 45 earliest. also, you will need blood beam lvl 5, and light heal lvl 5 as early as possible. the rest stay at lvl 1 for the moment. get blood pact and your curse. n then get healing wave lvl 1 as well. set your afk wif da following skills: 2 x curse, light heal lvl 5, healing wave, blood pact.

edit: if you want faster kill but more risky (as in u may die) , u can try putting light heal in the right side where it will only heal u when ur hp is less then 60%. if you put light heal in the afk box, it will basically keep healing and healing until ur pet or your curse kill da boss. which might take a long time.

3. Any other advice about making gold, equipment or upgrade stuff (purified crystals, heroic wings etc.) and about upgrading my current equip or soul?
                    no specific advise... just be active everyday and if you're rich, charge more to get strong faster.

4. I think I need more END for soloing (understood it too late maybe). Any suggestions how to correct/compensate it fast?
                    you wont get a lot end for priest unlike tank. just up your int. compensate your end wif heal. if you have around 400++ pdef and mdef, you shud b alright wif vault normal.
                    Last edited by yvonnekl4; 06-29-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                      Yeah but you know instead of wasting gold on sot and you can get it with contribution points for free. That is if you need it. No one is asking you if you don't.
                      Yes, generally speaking it's a good suggestion. But in my case I had two SoT's from my leveler packs earlier than 180 contribution points. Maybe I was too lucky in this particular case, I don't know.

Comment

try setting your afk system so your using all of your attacks as well as your lightheal lv5, this makes the priest fight in afk as well as heal himself every so many seconds. the attacks are scrolled through and the next readily available is used. so since heal is a fast regen it is used more often. I agree that your assignment points are askew . do away with holy light all together and reset your curse mastery to lv 1 and also the first curse to lv 1. make sure you set your bloodbeam and bloodpact points but save a few points so that at lv 50 you have 5 points to throw on angels blessing lv 5. (you will not regret the health and mana regen every 10 seconds) its a passive skill so it helps in seng and bath it works all the time

Comment

Working...
                        X