No announcement yet.

Blood Beam or Light Beam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ R21892248 You're forgetting that the + % heal is also a BONUS so it should be 153% Heal at lvl 1 and 159% at lvl 5. However i'm not sure is the damage calculated like that so could a Mod correct this?
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by sophiatang
      The Loopies then folded their Christmas paper, collected their presents and kissed Granny goodnight. As they left Granny’s house they starred up at the sky, determined to find the star that had lit the path to where Jesus lay so many years ago. Rumour has it that Mango was the first to spot it! But that’s another story. One we’ll have to save for next year!
      What the f***?

Comment

Originally posted by sophiatang
        Mrs. Taylor has been a teacher at KDSS since 1985 and the teacher rep for KDSS FTC since it's creation in 2006. Mrs. Taylor was always proud of the FTC students and all the work they do. She was a strong believer in the power of youth. Many amazing students graduate from KDSS and the majority of them have been shaped by the kindness that Mrs. Taylor brought to the school.
        Make your own story topic instead of posting random *** on someone others topic..
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Light beam all the way.

Comment

@ R21892248: Yes you have a point ^_^

@ lights022: It is of a personal preference as well xD
            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
            Server: Tree of Life
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Harmless

Comment

I think blood beam is useful when u are low level... light beam is useful when u have fast casting speed (more than 150%). if you really wanna time the speed, 2 blood beam is always slower than 1 light beam. i would say maybe 3 blood beam = 2 light beam... so in terms of long run, light beam still giv more damage.

the only reason blood beam is better than light beam is because blood beam tree has blood pact which is arguably one of the best aoe skill for priest. however, u need more skill point to learn blood beam and also theres one useless skill in blood beam tree which u are compel to learn.

Comment

Working...
              X