Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

How big of a rip off is this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How big of a rip off is this game?

    I am posting this for 1 reason, this game is a huge copy of a bunch of other mmo's such as League of Legends, Maple Story, World of Warcraft, and more. I have the images of several different items in the game, and you can probably tell the monsters have been duped as well. Here you go! (:


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	1731852
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Rip.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1731853
    Click image for larger version

Name:	***.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	1731854
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WTFFWTFGFFF.png
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	1731855
    Click image for larger version

Name:	leauge.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1731856


    Tell me what you think of this post, just stateing the obvious here :3
    Last edited by triadicrain; 06-28-2012, 09:15 PM.

  • #2
    Lol busted

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you really have nothing better to do than to point this out? Really? Honestly, no one cares if the PICTURES are the same. Someone really needs to get outside more often, maybe get a girlfriend/boyfriend, whichever you prefer, and get laid. It's really not that big of a deal. Unless of course the pics are copyrighted, then there's a problem.
      IGN: WeaponX
      Server: Tree of Life
      Station: Hybrid Priest
      LV: 55 Scion
      Guild: Adrenaline
      Spouse: N/A

      Comment


      • #4
        him posting those images mean he has to get outside more?
        how do this make any sense? lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Okay. You pointed it out. What's your point?
          If you want to blame someone, then blame the original developers of the game - being the Chinese.

          I, in all honesty, don't give a damn how it looks.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

          Comment


          • #6
            Rofl wow, did not realize that till I saw this.... Mind is blown =p

            Comment


            • #7
              I do have a life, and I make sure I run 4 miles each day , this I would say is copyright infringement though. These are items specifically made by the creators of Maple Story, WoW, and LoL so yes I would have to say there is a problem. This game was pretty cool until I found out that this game was nothing but a huge rip off of other games.

              Comment


              • #8
                lol..it doesn't really matter dude..just enjoy the game and have fun..don't stressed out yourself..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by triadicrain View Post
                  I do have a life, and I make sure I run 4 miles each day , this I would say is copyright infringement though. These are items specifically made by the creators of Maple Story, WoW, and LoL so yes I would have to say there is a problem. This game was pretty cool until I found out that this game was nothing but a huge rip off of other games.
                  Then sue the Chinese.
                  I'm pretty sure they got permission to do it, anyways..
                  This game is pretty damn popular within China.
                  Several Platforms - one I've seen having around 140 servers.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    Then sue the Chinese.
                    I'm pretty sure they got permission to do it, anyways..
                    This game is pretty damn popular within China.
                    Several Platforms - one I've seen having around 140 servers.
                    I'm not going to sue that chinese, im just saying that this game is a huge rip, and big companies like Riot Games, and Blizzard Entertainment wouldn't let them use their material without permission, and I doubt that they would've given permission in the first place.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Regardless, though, people don't really mind what's what - and just keeps on playing.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by triadicrain View Post
                        I'm not going to sue that chinese, im just saying that this game is a huge rip, and big companies like Riot Games, and Blizzard Entertainment wouldn't let them use their material without permission, and I doubt that they would've given permission in the first place.
                        Okay.. so this game uses images from other games. We get the point.

                        What I don't get is, why complain about it here, in a forum for a licensed copy of the game? It would make more sense to complain on the forums for the original version, as they were the ones who set the images.

                        It is common practice for images, words, titles, and concepts to be shared among other developers- you could probably do some research to see if the original version obtained a licensing agreement for the use of exact images, I'm sure they did.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                        Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                        Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                        Rules of the Forum are found here.

                        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Okay.. so this game uses images from other games. We get the point.

                          What I don't get is, why complain about it here, in a forum for a licensed copy of the game? It would make more sense to complain on the forums for the original version, as they were the ones who set the images.

                          It is common practice for images, words, titles, and concepts to be shared among other developers- you could probably do some research to see if the original version obtained a licensing agreement for the use of exact images, I'm sure they did.
                          Of course cause riot would be so willing to let other people steal their stuff right? Riot would most likely not give them a licensing agreement to take their property and use it as their own.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've noticed these too when I started the game. Although doesn't bother me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This....really doesn't bother me in the least. Given how many games are out there, at some point someone somewhere is gonna get tired of being super awesomely creative and just break down and recycle stuff. Like the moderators have said, blame the original makers.
                              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

                              Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Codawg
                              Server: Celestial Haven
                              Guild: BrimStone
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X