No announcement yet.

rebirth - when to do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm not yet there are many players with many other different opinions. And my IGN: Light. I do not think it would matter though since i am only level 60+. So yeah check on scions on your server. And i agree with shiablade because that is my alt!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Getting to lvl 100 before rebirthing has no effect on your stats once you rebirth. Everyone who rebirths starts at lvl 1, as if they just walked into the game, including base stats. Everyone gets 60 attribute points to place, and 12 skill points, regardless of the level they rebirthed at.

The only "benefits" to continuing to level up prior to rebirth is extra time to farm the equipment you'll need when you rebirth, to collect 3x exp tokens from the ladder npc, to make more gold from farming/selling loot. You would also be able to get your wings to the point where they don't need heroic wings anymore, since you can't upgrade your wings until you've reached the proper level to upgrade- same with soul, you'd have more time to farm for your soul.

The benefit to rebirthing the instant you reach lvl 80 is that you won't be as far behind the scions as you would be if you waited. You also get the easiest PC farming ever- since you can solo indigo, vault, bc, and so on, very early on after rebirth. Then there's being able to do DS again- if you didn't finish your purple gear before rebirth, you'll have a very good chance at getting those gold badges the second time through.

Going all the way to lvl 100 as a mortal is an option, and it all depends on personal playing style, but it doesn't affect stats by doing so.
      ^ This is exactly the answer I needed, and thank you. I'm verging on 80, so I know what to do now.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X