No announcement yet.

150 area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah..im agree with u. i wait for long time for they fix all about the game problem.but it just a dream

Comment

Lol most arent even active anymore when 150 area is bugged.

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
        only reverie do reply that, tbh she ddnt even help at all no offense but its the truth

always saying forwarding , delivering , talking to devs / support still no help at all ....
        I will gladly abandon this issue if I'm of no help. Please direct all further concerns and/or complaints to your assigned moderators. Good luck!

Comment

these people who said they're quitting better not return when 150 drops are back

Comment

Out of topic
            I will gladly abandon this issue if I'm of no help. Please direct all further concerns and/or complaints to your assigned moderators. Good luck!
            u work with r2 too long.. r2 influenced u to not care with other members?
            - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

Someone rollback the elites drop in map lv150(The ruins) to before last week Patch please..

Comment

Please bring back elite dropsss.. pleaseeeee
                many ppl quit because you remove it, and please make some response..
                your soo stupid r2

Comment

i dont think a threat and a trash talk will make it change js.

Comment

Originally posted by damn84 View Post
                    Out of topic

u work with r2 too long.. r2 influenced u to not care with other members?
                    According to a select couple individuals, my efforts here are of "no help". That being the perspective, I don't see a point in continuing to go out of my way.

I am, afterall, just passing through to see how my former section is doing.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 03-24-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

#professional
                      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                        #professional
                        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                        And we aren't employees.

Just gonna drop this here..
                        Always accepting applications from those who think they can do it better. Shoot me a pm and we'll talk about it.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Many players don't turn around dungeons and other events, just keeps doing AFK at 150 map.
                          It can't be said that it's a game anymore.

Comment

And ty naysayers and haters for I now feel like we lay players are gonna have to find out on our own if/when the drops are gonna return.

Reverie, i know you did your best in regards to this matter. I know you can only do so much and can only relay the info the devs give you to us. And i thank you.
                            S95Epicboltz
                            Eidolon Knight

Comment

Many players don't turn around dungeons and other events, just keeps doing AFK at 150 map.
                              It can't be said that it's a game anymore.
                              Agree.. why u need the drop for? why u upgrading ur toon? New wing, pixie, mount, gear.. for what? to be the best grinder so u can grind 24/7 without disturbance? the hardest challenge is to roll coin and cleaning pack.. BORED!!
                              - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

let's make it simple ..

to those who always talking **** about the 150 area ,

idc at all even if it will comeback or not , since b4 that update im already playing this game ,

r2 just lack of announcing as to what happen ? why they broke stuff ? and when will it comeback or is it permanent ...

there will be no topic like these if they just posted somethin that we players ddnt even need to ask question ,

we just go to forum and we will find the answer , but that's not what happenin ,

they only care about getting more money , posting updates after maintenance , that's what they always do ,

even mods ddnt even know the answer to why every after maintenance , there are things that remove / bug / and many problems ...

so tired of their bullcrap , why there is a suggestion page if bout 1k + suggestion even 1 on it ddnt even happen...

why there's so many things in game that ddnt even resolve ...

r2 got over 100+ server and yet its still not stable... lmfao

r2 devs and support sucks ... period...

Comment

Working...
                                X