Comment

• Still no 150 drops?

Comment

• dont know cuz there is still maint going on
        (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
        guild (J1)Titans
        lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• soo.. where the answer for fixing drop in map 150????

Comment

• why are people so worried about 150 drops when half of you can't even reach that area. i find the reason most of the players that use to play on my server quit. if they are to come back i would want them to be bound or at least most of the stuff that drops

Comment

• Originally posted by R2116855021 View Post
              why are people so worried about 150 drops when half of you can't even reach that area. i find the reason most of the players that use to play on my server quit. if they are to come back i would want them to be bound or at least most of the stuff that drops
              they are prob married to a high lvl player and the marriage teleport ring bypasses the lvl cap ....and I agree they should be bound if they come back to many low lvls afk in that area
              Last edited by demonfireeater; 03-30-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2116855021 View Post
                why are people so worried about 150 drops when half of you can't even reach that area. i find the reason most of the players that use to play on my server quit. if they are to come back i would want them to be bound or at least most of the stuff that drops
                That's the most ridiculous suggestion so far... not only did it make things easier for the level 150+ but the rest of the server as well to want the drops to be bound is beyond selfish...
                ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

• 150 drop must fixed!

Comment

• The Lv150 elites made all the prices drop to almost 1g less. making it bound would b pointless and too selfish. We do want those lowbies to catch up you know
                    If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

• quit crying about the drop and embrace the new class being released

Comment

• Originally posted by demonfireeater View Post
                        quit crying about the drop and embrace the new class being released
                        no way. u go enjoy the new class. we go cash up the new system while wanting the drop back fr cheap trades fr lowbies fr pc
                        Last edited by R22887499; 03-30-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• most of the ppl in our guild.... -> quit!

Comment

• Originally posted by R286837033 View Post
                            soo.. where the answer for fixing drop in map 150????
                            go to 150 area thread to cry about the drop don't do it here this thread is about the new class being available once we can log in ....how many are gonna make one ? I for one am going to

Comment

• Originally posted by demonfireeater View Post
                              go to 150 area thread to cry about the drop don't do it here this thread is about the new class being available once we can log in ....how many are gonna make one ? I for one am going to
                              why u crying here then

Originally posted by demonfireeater View Post
                              Why wont we like for things to b fix. u can play your way we play our way. we want it as it was before March 16.
                              Seriously, those drops helps everyone making the market go down even below the 1gold

Originally posted by epenmerino24 View Post
                              most of the ppl in our guild.... -> quit!
                              theres always gonna b new ppl and new merges
                              Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2017, 01:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Ohh ! That's why the prices went up.

Comment

Working...
                                X