elementals and angelrium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elementals and angelrium

are you ever and ever gonna fix these two events so they stop kicking people out before timer runs out?
    Last edited by darmu3113; 08-10-2018, 11:24 PM.

same problem here....and I believe this has been reported forever.like to know why I spend money on this game,if it never runs right?like what are you all doing with the money we spend.I'm about at the end with it!!
    Last edited by skmhmv; 08-10-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I'd be happy to report this problem to the devs, but I'll need you to supply me with video evidence of this bug. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here you're welcome to pm me the information.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        I'd be happy to report this problem to the devs, but I'll need you to supply me with video evidence of this bug. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here you're welcome to pm me the information.
        How would I summit a video?I could give a screen shot.

Comment

I would need a video in this case, since you're saying it's kicking you out before the timer is done. You can use Flashback Express for screen recording, or something similar.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X