CS1 needs to be shut down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS1 needs to be shut down

I'm not writing a hate topic about this CS1, but it has been 5 years since then. It's not a bit dead. There's not much activity.

Either, merge all servers (S1 with all east PVP servers, a east PVE server with all others, etc.), adversite this game, or shut it down.
    Nothing to do much here.

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
    I'm not writing a hate topic about this CS1, but it has been 5 years since then. It's not a bit dead. There's not much activity.

Either, merge all servers (S1 with all east PVP servers, a east PVE server with all others, etc.), adversite this game, or shut it down.
    shut down? no, just life bought back to it but devs think all the bot logs = actual players and devs simply no longer care about the game or never did (idk if new team or not)
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

But I see a lot of inactivity
      Nothing to do much here.

Comment

there are people that still play and love the game.if you are not happy with it...why ask for it to be shut down?just don't play it anymore....or move on too Cs2.

Comment

Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
          there are people that still play and love the game.if you are not happy with it...why ask for it to be shut down?just don't play it anymore....or move on too Cs2.
          cs2 is more dead than this

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
          But I see a lot of inactivity
          u misunderstand, im not saying there is activity, it is quite dead in comparison to lets say the elite drops a couple of years ago but im saying if r2 weren't lazy, fixed bugs, actually replied to tickets on time, new events ect people who quit would like to play again thus life being brought back to CS
          Last edited by *Minori*; 08-23-2018, 12:06 PM. Reason: Use edit functions please

Comment

CS1 is just being bled dry for whatever its worth. There are not much players left playing this game now, only a few heavy cashers left plus server jumpers/mallers/bots. Most servers are dead. Graphics and features are outdated relative to mainstream MMOs. CS1 is very cash intensive especially for a mere flash game. Farming is an option but the drop rate is so bad that it will take noncashers years to build their toon properly. So, yes, might be better to shut this game down and replace it with a much better game title.

Don't know how long this game can hold on especially with a very small community of players left, either way, there are much better options out there for a game than this.

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
              CS1 is just being bled dry for whatever its worth. There are not much players left playing this game now, only a few heavy cashers left plus server jumpers/mallers/bots. Most servers are dead. Graphics and features are outdated relative to mainstream MMOs. CS1 is very cash intensive especially for a mere flash game. Farming is an option but the drop rate is so bad that it will take noncashers years to build their toon properly. So, yes, might be better to shut this game down and replace it with a much better game title.

Don't know how long this game can hold on especially with a very small community of players left, either way, there are much better options out there for a game than this.
              it rlly doesn't take long nowadays, it's pretty easy to farm everything now

Comment

It is sad tho. the game has so much potential. I think more attention from the devs would help revive the game, but they need to do something about mall / bots first - they are the ones leaching the game dry. The Funds system was a good step towards countering the mall. if they would reset the normal and premium funds once a year, i think it would go a long ways to pushing out mall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                  It is sad tho. the game has so much potential. I think more attention from the devs would help revive the game, but they need to do something about mall / bots first - they are the ones leaching the game dry. The Funds system was a good step towards countering the mall. if they would reset the normal and premium funds once a year, i think it would go a long ways to pushing out mall.
                  sure but it also became a mall selling point with bunch of people buying lvl 120 bots simply for funds, they basically made malling even cheaper with funds
                  Last edited by xPrototypeT; 08-25-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

the 120 bots are sold with funds used, they are not worth it. you will get far more value for your buck if you just drop $100 into the game on your own 120 alt. (preferably main tho, tis why i suggest resetting the funds annually). If you are patient enough to work the funds system the most efficient way possible, you can turn 10,000 xtals into 150,000 xtals. (not to mention the spender points, pays to consume etc.). anyone who wastes their money on a mall xtal toon, was too lazy to do a little calculating, on top of risking losing their toon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                      the 120 bots are sold with funds used, they are not worth it. you will get far more value for your buck if you just drop $100 into the game on your own 120 alt. (preferably main tho, tis why i suggest resetting the funds annually). If you are patient enough to work the funds system the most efficient way possible, you can turn 10,000 xtals into 150,000 xtals. (not to mention the spender points, pays to consume etc.). anyone who wastes their money on a mall xtal toon, was too lazy to do a little calculating, on top of risking losing their toon.
                      cant be used already since we had mallers and funds count always went up whenever they upgraded anything from using funds from said mall chars, one even admitted they did such and didn't try hide the fact they malled, prob why they were reported only after a while so they wasted their money lol

Comment

and what happened they don't care anymore i guess

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

it rlly doesn't take long nowadays, it's pretty easy to farm everything now
                          I doubt that, if you have another strong player helping you out, then maybe, but left on your own (actual new players, not server jumpers or alts of strong toons), would take years to have any noticeable/significant change on your battle rating. A lot of important stuff like PUC, chi essence, DE, DC, pow that contributes to major growth in your toon are available on very small amounts in a variety of events/dungeons - the quantity is so small that its almost insignificant - and note that you need hundreds or thousands of these, so yeah, we're talking about years. This forces people (especially competitive ones) to cash systems since its not really practical for most to wait it out for a very long time to get anywhere in the game. I'm actually horrified on how expensive this game is (especially CS2). Kinda wish this game (even CS2) would have been more like wartune, being still pay-to-win, but easy on the noncashers as well as cash stuff are actually given out on several events giving light cashers, noncashers a chance.

Because of that, there are not too many people playing this game (despite the good design), which leads to my previous point (see above).

Comment

if u dont like the game go play something else dont ask the game to be shut down... i still play this nice game

Comment

My daughter and I recently came back to the game. We don't remember everything and have to figure some things out, but we are enjoying ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X