Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

maller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maller

maller (s36)Elroke24

Comment

upgrades are less than a months

Comment

R2 deleted my post twice now ? R2 biased ? Or covering actually mallers who cashed in game and malled at the same time ? Lol

Comment

https://imgur.com/KLp8a2t oopsy daisy .
          Attached Files

Comment

I guess malling is "Legal" since finding this "Valid Proof" is impossible. I better try and mall to my main too since r2 is so biased XD

Comment

Originally posted by avion25k014 View Post
              This is not proof of anything all that you are showing is 4 characters standing by the vault which is a common place. The use of third party sites is against TOS. In regards to your other posts I only see 1 and it's not deleted it is just not approved.
              Last edited by Hachiro; 02-22-2020, 02:42 PM.
              To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Here's my point . They are standing "AT TOP" of each other . Its impossible for two characters to stand at one position if they didn't share coordinates right ? If that screenshot that other toon is practically talking to the bot who shared his link to claim the buyers item . Still gonna keep a blind-eye ? Try using that thing you called "ThirdPartySite" if you do, message me thru private .
                Btw two of them are at top of each other. Try using this thing you called "Third Party Sites" and see how they transact . If you do this I'll stop with this matter .
                I guess Im goin to mall too . Since other people are valid to use third party shops, so am I too right? Since y'all keeping a blind-eye, I'll be on my way to break TOS too. Biased-[removed].
                "The use of third party sites is against TOS."
                Okay? That's great ! Keep it up .
                Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

This is not proof of anything all that you are showing is 4 characters standing by the vault which is a common place. The use of third party sites is against TOS. In regards to your other posts I only see 1 and it's not deleted it is just not approved.
                i dont really care anymore . ill just go and mall to my main account too and never cash to this biased game since its practically impossible to find this "Valid Proof" you asking.

Try to buy some items thru mall and see how they transact.
                *Wink*
                Last edited by Hachiro; 02-22-2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Please, submit a ticket for assistance. There is no solution we are able to provide you. Thank you for your understanding, and happy gaming.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Biased ? I'll guess I'll go mall too then and tell other people to use that "Third Party Sites" since y'all biased or what . Thank you for your understanding, and happy gaming too biased mods.

Comment

Please, make no mistake using third-party sites is against TOS. There is no biased answers or feedback regarding this matter. Please, file a ticket for assistance. Thank you.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X