Acct Sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acct Sharing

I would like to know, why the GM's of this game single out one individual for Acct sharing. And they don't go after everyone. If [S37]NORULEZ gets banned from this game for that. Then you need to ban [S37**Afrodite and [S37]Vips111 and [S37]Akireakonsa also. And I would like to know if there is such a GM as [GM](S37)Armoure...Ultimate Brawn in you game. Why doesn't this so called GM visit all the other people I mentioned. And don't be fooled. Almost ever player on here shares Acct's to help that person out when they are on vacation. If this GM does belong to you, then tell him or her to go after everyone in this game, and next thing you know. You won't make any more money, because everyone would leave this game. I'm so ****** right know, I could go find another game to play.

P.S. And if this so called GM does exsist......and you are worried about minute things like this.....instead of FIXING my VIP Acct. Then you guys don't deserve our money.
    Last edited by Wattron57; 07-03-2012, 08:52 PM.

If you could provide the proof instead of just throwing out names, then something could be done. :/
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

They all cause so much ruckus on the server >.> but then again people do it knowing the consequences...
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Why should I provide the proof.......Do I need to do your jobs too? And if you are THE LAW...how come my VIP ACCT isn't fixed.....I have a Ticket that is soooo long.....but not getting it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          If you could provide the proof instead of just throwing out names, then something could be done. :/

Why don't u try making a noobie character on CG and see for urself how the same person speaks from different accounts. It 's easy to check if it's true or not, wouldn't u say?

What proof of ToS violation accts sharing could a player offer, i don't understand? None of us is R2 gamemmaster as far as i know

Comment

..."Of these Forums".
            Not a person who attends to peoples tickets, breh.

You want Account Sharers banned? Then you better show the proof.
            Looks like someone got dirt on NORULEZ and that's why he was banned.

Don't give me that ** attitude.

Comment

As a mod u are not allowed to formulate such opinions on the forums, just saying. U don't sound impartial to me.

Comment

Banning a player is a serious action that we do not take lightly. We only do so when we have concrete evidence. We also have millions of registered accounts. Therefore we would need a reason to investigate someone for a TOS violation; he said/she said is not evidence.
                ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

As a Mod, I'm not forced to act upon R2's own "personality".
                  I'm my own player.
                  Just because I'm a Mod doesn't mean I'm not a regular player.

If you have a problem with the way I act, then PM R2CS_Pat and get me removed.
                  I don't give a damn less about being a Mod.

So, I do have an opinion - I do what I want - and say what I want.

Next attempt?

Comment

VT youre still a baus O.o
                    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post

You want Account Sharers banned? Then you better show the proof.
                      Looks like someone got dirt on NORULEZ and that's why he was banned.
                      Firstly no he doesn't want them banned he was simply stating that if you are going to single out one player for account sharing then you would need to take on everyone else.
                      Secondly NORULEZ has not been banned from the game.

Also I understand needing the proof thing but I would like to just go back to this point first: where in the TOS is account sharing stated as being illegal? :/ This is my first time hearing about this I've looked myself but I was unable to find it but that could just be me not understanding the context where it was stated.
                      "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                      Name: Kasumi`
                      ~Hunter~
                      Guild: Defiance
                      Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                      "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
                        Firstly no he doesn't want them banned he was simply stating that if you are going to single out one player for account sharing then you would need to take on everyone else.
                        Secondly NORULEZ has not been banned from the game.

Also I understand needing the proof thing but I would like to just go back to this point first: where in the TOS is account sharing stated as being illegal? :/ This is my first time hearing about this I've looked myself but I was unable to find it but that could just be me not understanding the context where it was stated.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-07-03 at 7.42.45 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1659568

Fail uploading of wrong pictures. zzzz.
                        Anyways, that basically says no sharing. o_o;

Comment

It where you're not understanding the context. Its located in two places where we state that players are not to give out their passwords. The section time its stated, we do state that we do reserve the right to disable (see ban) any account where a player has revealed their password to someone else.

EDIT: Oh, and what Brother posted. That's 3.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

See I don't know about anyone else but I totally misinterpreted that. When I read that line I thought it only applied to the following scenarios stated in the next line "You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void."
                            "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                            Name: Kasumi`
                            ~Hunter~
                            Guild: Defiance
                            Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                            "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

Well, now you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X