Narwhal Beetle Soul Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narwhal Beetle Soul Shard

As of today, players on S131 are reporting looting some odd objects whose purpose genuinely is a bit of a mystery.

One guildie reported looting the object Lavaguard Soul Shard. And I have just now looted the object Narwhal Beetle Soul Shard.

It is a Collectable-Quest Item. The description of the object seems to be entirely in Kanji.

I have found no explanation in-game or online for what these objects are for. Does anyone here know what their purpose is?

"soul shard dropped from dead monsters"

Comment

Originally posted by archdude View Post
      "soul shard dropped from dead monsters"
      Can they be used in the same way that a regular Soul Shard can?

Comment

no clue ask minori

Comment

I do not have any information regarding these items. Once the team returns back to the office I will inquire about them.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Any update on this? I have a bunch of these creature soul shards and they are taking up inventory space.

Comment

Throw them out they are quest items and we dont have the quests to use them

Comment

The items are for a new system that is being released following next weeks maintenance. If you still have them or farm more while afking please save the items. Thank you.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i know where can use it
                  use it in requiem tower then squeezed it then click drain to drain there strength and power they can boost stats
                  so no need to throw it. its important

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X