Hoax or Not ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoax or Not ?

Do game moderators / r2 devs visits the game ? Because there is a gossip spreading our server about account deletion.

Verbatim -
    Random Toon : I think his toon got caught in r2 banning. Many toon who use crystals got ban from r2. They still monitor like S**** and D****. A few days ago g.m come online .

Can I here your thoughts about this matter?

I have visited servers in the past to obtain information or verify an issue myself. I've advised to message me on the forums for verification of who I am. There are no GM's for Crystal Saga. Any accounts that are banned or deleted the owners can file tickets inquiring about the reasoning. If it was because of the character deletion several months ago there is nothing that can be done about that. If you're inquiring about something else please, provide clear explanations. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by R2564643 View Post
      Many toon who use crystals got ban from r2.
      That would make no sense. Why would you ban the people that are spending money on your game ? Breaking the TOS will (from what I´ve heard) in most cases result in a temporary ban.

Originally posted by R2564643
      Do game moderators / r2 devs visits the game ?
      Some of the forum mods seem to be playing the game. Iirc Minori stated that she pretty much played the game ever since it came out (correct me of I´m wrong please Minori). As for the devs: The devs are most likely not R2 employees, it´s not clear who is currently developing Crystal Saga but it´s most likely not R2, R2 usually just publishes the game, if it´s still the same developer I could look it up as I´m pretty sure that it was posted like 6-7 years ago. Otherwise it would be easier for R2 to check the server files, they don´t have to be on your server to see whats going on.

A few days ago g.m come online .
      The last time I saw a GM was... a rather long time ago. That could be due to the hours I´m online at though.

They still monitor like S**** and D****.
      What ?

Comment

Copy that . That gossip scared the hell out of me . LOL Thanks for clarifying . Thanks again Minori and that random dude .

They still monitor like S**** and D**** . More like "They monitor toons/characters like S*** and D****. "
        Last edited by *Minori*; 09-22-2019, 12:30 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
          Some of the forum mods seem to be playing the game. Iirc Minori stated that she pretty much played the game ever since it came out (correct me of I´m wrong please Minori). As for the devs: The devs are most likely not R2 employees, it´s not clear who is currently developing Crystal Saga but it´s most likely not R2, R2 usually just publishes the game, if it´s still the same developer I could look it up as I´m pretty sure that it was posted like 6-7 years ago. Otherwise it would be easier for R2 to check the server files, they don´t have to be on your server to see whats going on.
          I have played the game for a long time.
          R2 and the devs are not the same people. R2 is the publisher for Crystal Saga (both 1 and 2.)
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X