Mount food packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount food packs

Would it be possible to bring pack the mount food packs off mobs or maybe add them into dungeon boss drops. As it is now you have to do rebirth quest every day, or spend a ton of money 300$ to get what 2 normal mount food packs. It would take you forever to be able to max 1 mount for best stats to fuse it with let alone do 3 of them. I'am asking would it be possible to bring pack mount food packs off elite mobs or add them to boss drops off dungeons because at the moment it seems almost impossible to get max mount stats off mount packs then god forbid you do try to upgrade your mount you have to start all over?

I will request additional ways to obtain them, but this does not guarantee the implementation. Thank you for the suggestion!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

could keep me update if they do or choose not to make moutn packs easier to obtain

Comment

There's no update regarding this request at this time.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X