Credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit

I would like to take the time to thank r2 for finally adding an option ( options ) to hide auras and stuff but i hope 3 things

1- this option will still be applied till for ever
    2- we can hide genie too one day since the normal hiding players option doesnt hide them
    3- new hiding options sometimes reset after u refresh the game that happened to me few times but other times it stays the same
    like i hide chi aura now , refresh and its no longer hidden so i have to hide it again
    but in other cases it remains hidden so hope someone can explain if there is a way to keep them hidden without having to hide them every time the character is refreshed or that r2 would change it.

Thanks.

The new options to hide Chi, Holy Favor, Soul, and Sperion are permanent features.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

The recent setting implementation of *Hide aura* options are long awaited. And it turns out great but there's a slight problem. The settings doesn't stay saved. Once u relog on the game the settings reset. please fix this minor issue asap. Thank you

Comment

Regarding hiding auras: 1. set max shown players to 20 2. hide everything in settings 3. press 'hide players' button under your minimap twice
        it has something to do with players shown on screen, players who newly enter your screen, have their stats changed by buffs etc. have their 'hiding status' reset, so i find it useful to hide as many effects as possible, so setting players to the max works
        anyway, just press 'hide players' from time to time :>

Comment

Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
          The recent setting implementation of *Hide aura* options are long awaited. And it turns out great but there's a slight problem. The settings doesn't stay saved. Once u relog on the game the settings reset. please fix this minor issue asap. Thank you
          Thank you for the suggestion. I've already forwarded this to the team.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Adding Credit For Ice Queen. We now have a notifcation of when she spawns. thank you *Minori*

Comment

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
              Adding Credit For Ice Queen. We now have a notifcation of when she spawns. thank you *Minori*
              Thank you for confirming!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X