Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ranger skill ulimate aim

does this skill go off patck or matck

can we take the duration one the skill from 1.5 to 1 to make it somewhat viable maybe take the parameter to 150%

Comment

I'm not familiar with every single class and all their skills off the top of my head. Please, provide screenshots and further detail about what you're requesting. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	R2Client_nqtQfWGBPa.png Views:	1 Size:	361.3 KB ID:	2011314 to reduce the duration on the skill would make it more viable or make it scale of attack speed it's currently 1.5 duration whice is horrendous to use mabye every 100% attck reduce it by .1 so at 300 attack speed it be 1.2 and 400 it be 1.1 the attack scaling 80% parameter with is apples period you could leave it or make it like 50%( attck increase by scale) scale lvl 1 to 75%( attack increase by) scale lvl 5 or leave it as 80% but make it like 150 maxed as it now the skill is dog poop for alvl 140 skill compared to rapid fire it's a no choice the skill isnt viable at all
        Last edited by *Minori*; 09-03-2020, 08:14 PM. Reason: Profanity changed to apples. Do not use profanity on the forums.

Comment

i've also notice that when you use the skill it say 1.5 duration but it actually taking like 3 second to do the full animation and move again

Comment

i just thought of an easy way to fight the skill make it a 1.5 cast time skill and leave the rest the same put duration the same as all the other one 0.9 can leave the attack parameter the same but changing it to 1.5s cast speed would make the skill more viable if it gets ride of the animation delay after skill is used

Comment

Thank you for the information. I will need to test the skill before I can forward this. However, as my time is limited please consider providing video documentation.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

https://youtu.be/Cor6L4RKqvU i tired uploading it by the upload from url but nothing working you can clearly see the massive animation delay on the skill if it just switch to to cast time and make the delay like the other skills it would be more viable 1.5 1.2 s cast time make duration 0.9 like rest just doing this little thing would make the skill more viable don't even have to change the scaleing would be nice to raise it to like 120 or 140 parameter at lvl 5 but the only thing that really need change is to be made cast time skill not the massive 1.5 duration on it and it would be viable and actully able to use
                Last edited by noahaustin59; 09-04-2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
                  https://youtu.be/Cor6L4RKqvU i tired uploading it by the upload from url but nothing working you can clearly see the massive animation delay on the skill if it just switch to to cast time and make the delay like the other skills it would be more viable 1.5 1.2 s cast time make duration 0.9 like rest just doing this little thing would make the skill more viable don't even have to change the scaleing would be nice to raise it to like 120 or 140 parameter at lvl 5 but the only thing that really need change is to be made cast time skill not the massive 1.5 duration on it and it would be viable and actully able to use
                  The video is set to private you will need to change that in order for us to view it.
                  To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

ok i made it public my bad

Comment

Originally posted by noah.austinn5 View Post
                      ok i made it public my bad
                      Hi. Thank you for changing the permissions on your video. I have looked at the video but I can't see what skill you're using. Can you provide a new full screen video showing me the skill that's being used please?
                      To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

https://youtu.be/0W-et2JFLc0 new video with how long your stuck in the animation your a sitting duck even for ladder purpose it's not even viable

Comment

still no response from my tickets yet

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
                            still no response from my tickets yet
                            Update: I will reach out to you tomorrow for assistance in-game.
                            Last edited by *Minori*; 09-12-2020, 10:53 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

haven't heard any real knows on the skill or any of my tickets yet x.x

Comment

Working...
                              X