a rotten abysmal bug and pvp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a rotten abysmal bug and pvp

2nd time this guys used this bug in rotten enjoy the video of this coutner 2 abusing being whooped enjoy!
    https://youtu.be/FNm-7usdIoA

Oh counter 2 is just bugged - that´s all. The damage value is higher than it´s supposed to be.
    Counter 1 uses 70% of your def as base and adds a 200% ratio on top meaning you get
    0.7 * 2 = 1.4
    as multiplier.
    Counter 2 is supposed to use 75% of your def as base and add a 300% multiplier which would be:
    0.75 * 3 = 2.25
    as multiplier - expect that´s not what´s happening ingame.
    What actually happens ingame is that the skill uses 100% of your def and multiplies that by 3 resulting in:
    1 * 3 = 3
    as total multiplier.

That basically means that counter 2 is supposed to deal about 3/4 of the damage that it currently does ingame.
    So when you got hit for 320 million damage in that video that´s supposed to "only" be like 240 million.

I reported that a long time ago but it never got fixed which caused me to believe that the tooltip was simply wrong.
    Last edited by R2109499284; 09-22-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
      Oh counter 2 is just bugged - that´s all. The damage value is higher than it´s supposed to be.
      Counter 1 uses 70% of your def as base and adds a 200% ratio on top meaning you get
      0.7 * 2 = 1.4
      as multiplier.
      Counter 2 is supposed to use 75% of your def as base and add a 300% multiplier which would be:
      0.75 * 3 = 2.25
      as multiplier - expect that´s not what´s happening ingame.
      What actually happens ingame is that the skill uses 100% of your def and multiplies that by 3 resulting in:
      1 * 3 = 3
      as total multiplier.

That basically means that counter 2 is supposed to deal about 3/4 of the damage that it currently does ingame.
      So when you got hit for 320 million damage in that video that´s supposed to "only" be like 240 million.

I reported that a long time ago but it never got fixed which caused me to believe that the tooltip was simply wrong.
      Thank you for the explanation. I will have the skill looked into.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
        2nd time this guys used this bug in rotten enjoy the video of this coutner 2 abusing being whooped enjoy!
        https://youtu.be/FNm-7usdIoA
        Thank you for providing the video. I will have this looked into.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X