Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer Points 2 weeks in a Row so Point of Interest will fall on Black friday

We ALL know what you are doing R2games. You are trying to scam us out of CP being on Black Friday Sale event. This is not professional, This is down right greed and you know this. YOU R2games KNOW exactly what you are doing. You think we wouldn't notice????French Servers all have POI right now. YOU did this on PURPOSE. ALL year round cp switch to poi just fine, no problems. But the week before THE BIGGEST EVENT all year and it somehow miraculously "mess up". hahahahah A 3 hour Maintenance and nothing was done? hahahah You Selfish people are too much sometimes. Myself and many others will NEVER cash here again if you don't fix this ASAP. Y'all truly know how to LOSE customers huh? Pat yourselves on the back. And Mods, Quit deleting my comments. I'm not breaking any rules.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

u just mad i killed u that day , fair play

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
      We ALL know what you are doing R2games. You are trying to scam us out of CP being on Black Friday Sale event. This is not professional, This is down right greed and you know this. YOU R2games KNOW exactly what you are doing. You think we wouldn't notice????French Servers all have POI right now. YOU did this on PURPOSE. ALL year round cp switch to poi just fine, no problems. But the week before THE BIGGEST EVENT all year and it somehow miraculously "mess up". hahahahah A 3 hour Maintenance and nothing was done? hahahah You Selfish people are too much sometimes. Myself and many others will NEVER cash here again if you don't fix this ASAP. Y'all truly know how to LOSE customers huh? Pat yourselves on the back. And Mods, Quit deleting my comments. I'm not breaking any rules.
      Please, read the following:

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
      By choosing to violate the forum rules and spam the forums with the same identical message I have the ability to remove your posts without notice.

This is not up for discussion. I will now close this thread. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X