Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a full str ranger make nature skills work fine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a full str ranger make nature skills work fine?

I was just wondering since i make a full str ranger and i put my skills in nature can it work fine.thnks

Depends on which skills you're exactly talking about. If you go full str the skills of Nature will only be weaker in damage dealt and the healing from Quick Heal. wither trap remains the same, Elven swiftness etc too.
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Right now my stats is full str build and all i put my skills is on nature will this work.

Comment

Doubt it since nature it is all about intellect not strenght. Full strnght is anti mage. Like all the damage the skills that the nature ranger does is based on your MTAK. Means you need to put intellect not strenght.

Comment

don't feel bad if you went full str, you can change your skills to anti-mage around level 50 when you get a free sand's of time, then if you are 80 and mortal, you can rebirth for a complete reset of attributes and 60 more attributes to add to your character. if you don't feel like an anti-mage and you aren't too far in level, no nice cash items etc, make an alt and transfer all valuables and then delete your current character to make a new one if you want to use the same name, or just make a new one on the same account for the matk skills.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment