This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's have a nice talk

lets have a nice talk about game play of pvp and just talk about how unfair it really is
    knights have counter 2 literally 1 shots u for 500m crazy right. Then they got angelic blessing 8.5second of invincibility they follow that up with reki 30s if u hit them u get stunned for like 3s last 30s followed up by a 2nd 8.5s angelic blessing all the while having spirtguard making them comply imbue to debuffs no stun's or anything. so for about a minute a whole minutes u cant do a [removed] thing to them. Has dragon hook to pull them on top of u to stun u for what 3.5s or use shock blade to pull you into them for what 8 second. or they can charge on top of u.
    ranger i can shot from far away lol that's about it. i got traps that u use spirtguard to completely bypass so i literally have to kite u for only a minute for u to hit 1 button and mindless ran at me..
    [removed] Every time i add up counter 2 dmg the damage doesn't add up so i don't know how you guys are figuring it out cuz it's not even close and iam not even adding crit defense into it. ps i didnt add in the fact that you switch out 2 pets for charms and stuns during ab to this isn't even remotely close to being a fair fight
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-27-2020, 05:08 PM.

Please, submit a ticket in regards to the knight skills. There is nothing I can do to assist you regarding this matter.

If you'd like to discuss a specific player or players please, private message me with the request. Thank you.

This thread will now be closed.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X