Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you used torches the first time when you lvl from lvl 1 to scion, then how come your husband didnt use them also? He remained at the same lvl, witch makes no sense. I would use the torches for bouth of us.

To the mods who complain about topics like this: Many other people suport this game, just cuz we dont spend our entire salary on it, dosent mean we dont suport it. And those things can only discourage players in joining the game/server, with also means less money.

And on a side note its truth that the GM didnt baned them, but they didnt explain the situation either.

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
      hmm 5 pages and not one mod yet .-.
      mods come around 30mins more,
      is either memory or shadow i bet

Originally posted by Snowflaky View Post
      If you used torches the first time when you lvl from lvl 1 to scion, then how come your husband didnt use them also? He remained at the same lvl, witch makes no sense. I would use the torches for bouth of us..
      is love,
      and love disarms senses

To the mods who complain about topics like this: Many other people suport this game, just cuz we dont spend our entire salary on it, dosent mean we dont suport it. And those things can only discourage players in joining the game/server, with also means less money..
      when size does matter.....
      Last edited by elsage; 01-25-2013, 11:45 AM.
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Because if he did that then I would be left so far behind

Comment

I demand a GM statement regarding this issue, too

Comment

They are cashers...get over it. Money can get you anything you want in this game, thats a proven fact, thats all you need to know.

Comment

OMG stop acting like a bunch of 5 year olds. I mean seriously my 3 yo son has better manners than the bunch of you. OBVIOUSLY Lara and her husband have spent a crapton of money ( It's their money they can do with it as they please) and their equips/lvl/etc speak for it. IFFFFFFFF they are exploiting a glitch well, what can you do? HOW about acting a little older since you know CHILDREN play this game and should not be made to read this garbage that is being spewed on here.

Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                They are cashers...get over it. Money can get you anything you want in this game, thats a proven fact, thats all you need to know.
                l'argent sans frontières

Comment

Originally posted by Miroku View Post
                  HOW about acting a little older since you know CHILDREN play this game and should not be made to read this garbage that is being spewed on here.
                  How about you move your nose from their *****?

Its obvious this issue affects players from the server, so out of respect for the other players who support this game, the Gms should give an explication.

Comment

Let them play in that server alone! With the money they spent in that server, they already bought the server itself. They can play in older server and still dominate but they have chosen a newer server to bully noobs.

Comment

Its obvious this issue affects players from the server, so out of respect for the other players who support this game, the Gms should give an explication.
                      Manners cost nothing by the way.

Comment

I don't even play on their server, but quite frankly there is no reason to be blasting the F-bomb around on the forums. I don't even know them but I can honestly say TY for spending your money on the game so I can play for free.

Comment

So you don't support free speech?

There are already rewards for cashing, there is usually any promotion for cashing.
                          And how do you know if they actually cashed or not? They apparently jump between levels. And they are giving explainations that lack much.
                          This has nothing to do with acting like 5 year olds. Making an issue public is the only way to get an official GM statement. Tickets won't get you that.
                          They wouldnt have to lie if everything is legal lol.

Also, no matter if you cash 3k bucks or 30k, the rewards should be the same for everyone.
                          We don't know yet what they got besides a class change, mounts and clothes/pets.

Comment

I don't even play on their server, but quite frankly there is no reason to be blasting the F-bomb around on the forums. I don't even know them but I can honestly say TY for spending your money on the game so I can play for free.
                            yea, you dont even play on this server but its OBVIOUS that they are legit

Comment

FLAMING on the forums is not allowed and yet that is what MOST of you posting on this thread is doing. It IS possible to have a discussion without resorting to cussing and blatant insults.

Comment

but I can honestly say TY for spending your money on the game so I can play for free.
                                *nod nod
                                ty for supporting us f2p players
                                kindly keep supporting cs for i dont want this cs to be like another cs

Comment

Working...
                                X