Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one of million proofs that we have spent countless dollars on this game so you poor people can shutup now.

Already got my popcorn so i could entertain my self while reading your upcoming stuupid comments. please do, i really do need to laugh

Comment

uhh tht seems like alot xtals ya got their idk what tht is in usd exactly but seems like alot .-.

Comment

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post
        Here is one of million proofs that we have spent countless dollars on this game so you poor people can shutup now.

Already got my popcorn so i could entertain my self while reading your upcoming stuupid comments. please do, i really do need to laugh
        $9k is a lot of money, especially in such a short period of time.

Comment

For all you know SirGahalant could be Bill Gates. Do I think that is who he really is, no. BUT there are people in this world that have lots of money to burn and if that is what he and Lara choose to do with the money they earn, so be it. Who are you guys to judge?

I'm still amazed no mods have come into this thread to at LEAST clean up some of the posts.

Server: Amethyst Forest
          Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Sanctuary
          Name: Miroku
          Husband: Codawg

Comment

yea thts a little suprising not even one this entire day though it has calmed down from earlier but i thought it would be closed by now tbh ._.

Comment

True

Originally posted by Miroku View Post
              For all you know SirGahalant could be Bill Gates. Do I think that is who he really is, no. BUT there are people in this world that have lots of money to burn and if that is what he and Lara choose to do with the money they earn, so be it. Who are you guys to judge?

I'm still amazed no mods have come into this thread to at LEAST clean up some of the posts.
              Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.
              Last edited by khalidd1; 01-25-2013, 09:14 PM. Reason: No reason

Comment

*sigh* Okay, I get the point- I'm not allowed to spend a day off with my friends and family and a little bit of actually playing the game with only a casual glance at the forums. Won't happen again, I promise.

I see a lot of "I demand GM explain" in this thread. Let me explain how this works.

One- No one is entitled to any sort of explanation about any character that is not their own. If you think something suspicious is going on, file a ticket. The GMs DO investigate. Player still there tomorrow? Guess what- it's legit. They are not allowed to give details about any other character to anyone for any reason.

Two- The forums are the moderators' domain. We receive a lot of direction and requests to reply to threads- our words come on behalf of the GMs a lot of times. The GMs expect us to take care of everything on the forums and pass along anything that needs their attention. Aside from the Bug Reports section, the forums are something attended to by the GMs when they are not so busy with tickets. They do take the time to read through the forums, but responding to every thread- not their job. That's the moderators' job.

Three- I also see my name mentioned in this thread a few times. I do have a mailbox, you are welcome to send the link of a thread that needs my attention.

Now, I will ask the GMs about the issues brought up in this thread because they do seem important enough to make sure nothing is amiss. But, you will not see any sort of explanation about the characters mentioned, either by a moderator or by the GMs.

Any questions? No? Thread closed then.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X