Perfect Frag effect in avernal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Frag effect in avernal

Alright, this is getting kind of annoying and i'm sure many people had noticed about the insane damage coming off from the perfect frags effect in avernal which reduces enemy current hp. Since this effects activates on avernal bosses and even added to the damage, it seems pointless of this event isn't it? People without perfect frags has completely no chance to even get near the damage of a person who has it. Adding on to it, how much attack you has wouldn't even affect the outcomes of avernal since someone who has much lower attack than you can beat you as long as their frag's effect activates more often.

the added to damage part is a bug obviously, because it's the same like blood breaking kill sperion gem combos, something like this happened before but it got fixed.

Comment

Well it's not pointless but it will take a lot longer now to rack up Avernal points to get one of the packs.
      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
      Level: 130
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
      Guild: Rebels
      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by Devilord View Post
        the added to damage part is a bug obviously, because it's the same like blood breaking kill sperion gem combos, something like this happened before but it got fixed.
        This. It takes some patience and a few weeks of chaotic Avernals (which imo are more fun cause eventhough I sometimes lose out on my usual spot, the competition is more alive than ever and bout 6 people competing for the same spot) but they'll fix it.
        The only new problem will be all the bosses will die way too quickly, so I'd suggest to make the boss impossible to die. you can hit it, you can round up the numbers, but he can not die. Give him some insane regain HP like 10% hp p/second. noway the proc-chance will destroy the bane in under a minute with that and everyone can actually start dealing damage again, instead of "the crowdest platform with perfect frag's loses" to the one guy tanking and hitting a bane that will never die.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Still, It's quite irritating since someone just has to come in last minute to rack up 8 million points of damage and beat the people who have been trying since the beginning of the event. As overpowered as it is, no one's going to be able to compete with people with perfect frags in the newer servers because their own weapons still take time to upgrade. I, of course, am upgrading at a snail pace, but that's alright.

I think the best solution isn't to make Bane unable to be killed, but to make it immune to the blood drain or have some kind of reduction to it so it doesn't die immediately and make the damage gained from blood drain not count like a fire lord's burn.

Same thing needs to be done on Sengolia crystals. Anyone with a perfect augur can take it out in less than five minutes from full.
          Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
          IGN: Silverblitz
          Guild: Apocalypse
          Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
          Lv: 123 Eidolon
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Do the math people
            Oh wait it is easy to complain that do math

The players with those frags had to spend a significant amount to get them.
            The enchanting to +11 upwards isn't easy as well.

The high damage coming of these weapons is as a result of the 4 passives combined with passives from wings and soul.

If R2 is going to nerf this, then can they disable Holy Priest buffs, for non Holy Priest toons in Avernal as well.
            And don't give us that Priest are support character non-sense. Avernal is a free for all pve event. It is unfair for toons to benefit from others skills.

Comment

Nerfing it debatable. I still say make the monsters and Seng crystal immune to HP drain. Because jerks will attempt to end it early for the heck of it.
              Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
              IGN: Silverblitz
              Guild: Apocalypse
              Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
              Lv: 123 Eidolon
              Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Originally posted by drona View Post
                Do the math people
                Oh wait it is easy to complain that do math

The players with those frags had to spend a significant amount to get them.
                The enchanting to +11 upwards isn't easy as well.

The high damage coming of these weapons is as a result of the 4 passives combined with passives from wings and soul.

If R2 is going to nerf this, then can they disable Holy Priest buffs, for non Holy Priest toons in Avernal as well.
                And don't give us that Priest are support character non-sense. Avernal is a free for all pve event. It is unfair for toons to benefit from others skills.
                I don't believe you truly understand what's going on here. Bloodbreaking-combination of Sperions had a similair effect, to reduce the extreme damage-ranking up in avernal due to the boss having roughly 1,000,000,000 hp, one tick outdoes every other DPS'er can do within the 10times the amount of time. The 5% hp drain stopped counting towards your done damage the next maintenance.
                Bloodbreaking was fixed so it wouldn't count as damage done, the same will be done about Perfect frag I'm sure of. This isn't abount nerfing, this is about fixing bugs.

PS: you don't need the passives of Wings and upgrades in soul to win when you have Perfect frag at the moment. A lv80+ rogue with perfect frag can beat anyone despite their soul or wings lacking severly.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Just invest on attk speed to end the whining already.

Comment

Yeah its so sad watching a 11k atk rogue, be #2 in AV. And im some ranger with 23k atk be #4 or #5. Only frag wep difference is I have perfect II and he has I. Also he was close to be #1.

Comment

Of course they deal a lot of dmg with perfect frag.perfect frags has a chance to consume a % of the enemy
                      Avernal bosses have millions of hp. I noticed it w/ my friends when my friend tanked to the boss.and 3 of
                      us where rogues. all of us where in the score board we dealt like 5000k-20000k dmg(note:1k=1000dmg
                      1000k=1000000 dmg) and we didn't even consume 15% of the boss hp.so the perfect frag dealing a %
                      of the boss hp is pretty much like dealing 10000000of the boss which is the reason why players with
                      perfect frag deal tons and tons of dmg.
                      IGN:Killua213
                      Server: (S13)Blackrock Gorge
                      Class:Rogue
                      Plane:Mortal
                      LvL:50+
                      Guild: (S26)FreeDom
                      Pet:Bone Dragon,Baby Demon

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblitzkrieg View Post
                        Same thing needs to be done on Sengolia crystals. Anyone with a perfect augur can take it out in less than five minutes from full.
                        Agreed.

What is currently happening in Avernal is still nothing compared to the mess they have created during sengolia. Hell, i can't even farm silver badge enough when other people can easily take down crystal tower in mere 5 second.

*Ahem* Back to topic. Even if i possess perfect fragarach myself and having huge damage, that's still no good when the boss in avernal die too fast, thus making the long wait way more boring.

And then there's still another hurdle : ROGUE. Yep, Rogue. Their insane attack speed making their blood drain skill triggered way more easily than any other class. As a pure Holy Priest with mediocre attack speed, there's no way i can compete with them at all. And you people can clearly see that Rogues with perfect frag are pretty much always owning Avernal. Current Avernal feels more like lottery than anything else due to implementation of stupid skills that create many stupid imbalance
                        ――罨――
                        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
                        X