GM make it fair please, about the avernal realm. being MELEE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM make it fair please, about the avernal realm. being MELEE

GM there is an awful imbalance in avernal... i have a rouge character. due to knockbacks of petskills and rangers skills. i was like teleported thru portals for like 9 times. help GM, please make it fair and balanced... thanks thats all GM. =)

help GM pls

Comment

Just look at the map to see where you are and if it's Up it will teleport you down .

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

No GM... i mean, because other players use knockback on THE boss enemy in avernal.. melee players would follow the Boss monster to be throne at the portal. because we are melee players using afk. we are also dragged to the portals. so we have delays on damage points? please make it balance and make the boss monster immune from knockback GM..... Please... =(

Comment

Then don't AFK.
          I hope you guys realize that if you use Hide Players and Hide Effects, you won't lag.
          And what you guys fail to realize is that having 10+ Players having over their head "AFK PROTECTION MODE" is what lags you people.

I did Avernal before button mashing through the 30 minutes. It's not hard to do.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

if that the problem~ how about u just go hit on normal monster~not to the boss

Comment

then GM is it fair???? range players can just sipmly use AFK while melee players would just afk. then nothing to worry about??? is it fair??? please somehow atleast make it balance please???? =(

Comment

Originally posted by dackz View Post
                then GM is it fair???? range players can just sipmly use AFK while melee players would just afk. then nothing to worry about??? is it fair??? please somehow atleast make it balance please???? =(
                Like I said. I button smashed an Avernal before for 30 minutes and I got 3rd place (Only because the top two damage dealers with Scions while I was a Mortal)
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i hide chars/effect and still lagg cant do that *easy 30 minutes button smashing* and that knockback is indeed anoying but i dont really mind i just try to find a place solo or where there is less people
                  IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
                  Class: Tanker
                  Level: 50s scion
                  Server: Cheurna gorge
                  Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

its called skills people . i do it i knock it back so melee's lose damage even for a sec ^_^
                    Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                    IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                    Lvl: 76
                    Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                    Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                    IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                    LvL: 40

Comment

GM make it fair please, about the avernal realm. being MELEE

as a rouge melee... i was attacking the boss monsters on normal mode. i didnt use AFK. but people and pets keeps knocking back the monster to the portals. so i get throne to the portals..... i really dont mind it if the monster gets throne to the portal the rest with the people who follows... but only melee -peoples get throne... i hope u can make it balanced... i lost a few minutes and seconds attacking the boss... please GM i beg you make it balanced... make NPC's to shift players and no more portals pls.... =(

Comment

thrown not throne lol

Comment

rogue not rouge

Comment

why wont a GM reply to this issue? do none of them play a melee class?
                            Survival, cant do due to lag issue
                            same with tam
                            even avrenal is laggy but until people figured out they could screw over melee by pushing monster to portal, was at least doable...
                            being non afk doesnt help, the time you spend running back n forth costs a lot of your damage output, especially if monster is sitting on portal and you have to go
                            across the map to the other monster, then find out people are doing the same to it.

I bet if they required all to be at melee range in order to do damage to the monster, people woudlnt be so eager to use knockback, drag etc to position it on the portals

Comment

it can be annoying yes but why can't you people just suck it up and deal with it
                              Like anyone truly cares

Comment

Working...
                              X