TIRED OF BEING 2nd IN AVERNAL HERES A TIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIRED OF BEING 2nd IN AVERNAL HERES A TIP

oK heres a tip for some of u that are ranged characters an ur tired of being 2nd in Avernal 1. all u need is a friend or guildie with 2 pets with the DRAG skill on them 2.go behinds portal an uses pets to DRAG boss to portal an u keep doing till the person u want to win has won easy as that but make sure the character u want to win is range an is not a rogue or knight class cause this stratagey will send them through the portal an they wont get points ....

So you're just saying to screw over the Melee players.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      So you're just saying to screw over the Melee players.

O.o hmm This is whats goin on in Tyria Village Server and the GMs said it was a Strategy .. So I guess it is allowed ..
      I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

Originally posted by CottonCandy View Post
        O.o hmm This is whats goin on in Tyria Village Server and the GMs said it was a Strategy .. So I guess it is allowed ..
        I'm not saying it's not a strategy - just - your husband or whoever it is should quit spamming in every subforum about it.

Comment

I'm not saying it's not a strategy - just - your husband or whoever it is should quit spamming in every subforum about it.

LOL Thats not my husband Idk who that is I just seen the post and though on what I said .. Dont insult me VT lol jk
          I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

Hi im trying to buy crystals but it says wait 12 hours........... 12 hours is up and still waiting to pay for it??? Need help

Comment

LOL Thats not my husband Idk who that is I just seen the post and though on what I said .. Dont insult me VT lol jk
              Lol how do you explain the exact same IP Address?

Comment

Maybe theres more then one Laptop in this house hold and me and my husband isnt the only ones that play

Originally posted by Shodee View Post
                Hi im trying to buy crystals but it says wait 12 hours........... 12 hours is up and still waiting to pay for it??? Need help

I'll help ya out .. Go to main site scroll down click on support and file a ticket
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-02-2012, 08:24 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Maybe theres more then one Laptop in this house hold and me and my husband isnt the only ones that play
                  Well whoever it was, they were banned from these Forums for 1 day for spamming.
                  I hope to not see that happen again.

Comment

Well whoever it was, they were banned from these Forums for 1 day for spamming.
                    I hope to not see that happen again.
                    Is there something wrong telling other servers how to do it since the GM stated was a strategy? Just asking a Question ..

Comment

Is there something wrong telling other servers how to do it since the GM stated was a strategy? Just asking a Question ..
                      I don't care how players find out.
                      But making a thread literally in EVERY Server Forum - same thread name - same exact words - in all the servers - that's considered spamming.
                      That's the problem.

THIS ONE THREAD could have been more than enough - especially in the Gaming Discussion subforum.

Sidenote: This thread has been moved to Game Discussion.
                      Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-02-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I don't care how players find out.
                        But making a thread literally in EVERY Server Forum - same thread name - same exact words - in all the servers - that's considered spamming.
                        That's the problem.

THIS ONE THREAD could have been more than enough - especially in the Gaming Discussion subforum.

Sidenote: This thread has been moved to Game Discussion.

Oh.. Okay I gotcha ...

Comment

Lol how do you explain the exact same IP Address?
                          Lol at being a secret agent VT..He snagged ur bluff CC. From the beginning, should of just said same household instead of him having to put u on blast
                          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                          Level: 130
                          Class: Rogue
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Honor: Emperor
                          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                          Guild: Rebels
                          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

So happy I could start a new trend, not doing it tonight tho.

Comment

This is so lame. I vote just move to the other point and allow those Ranged to die since most won't be able to tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X