TIRED OF BEING 2nd IN AVERNAL HERES A TIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    Lol at being a secret agent VT..He snagged ur bluff CC. From the beginning, should of just said same household instead of him having to put u on blast

Its all good I was being Honest .. I know its not my hubby .. There is more then just us that play No telling if there our more accounts then ours .. I just play for myself I don't keep track of others account or actions ..
    I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      This is so lame. I vote just move to the other point and allow those Ranged to die since most won't be able to tank.
      I agree I think what some rangers do is cheating, either way its not them winning on thier own like the rest of us have to try to do
      Thorne

Shadow Guild
      Eidolon Rogue
      Angel Island
      Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Ranger

Brakyn
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

it should be done, i bought VIP and it said the same 4 me 2, then it appeared on my account right after it showed da message, if it doesn't work then u'll hav 2 report 2 a GM.

Comment

I hate you kameron24 idiot,thats not strategy its just pissing on melee classes
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Not bad since I mostly tank it follows me so I could do that if I wanted to.
            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
            SERVER:
            Windshear Peaks
            Trap ranger

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
              I hate you kameron24 idiot,thats not strategy its just pissing on melee classes

HAHAHA tell GMs that its stratagy dont like it go file a ticket is all i can say

Comment

kameron,if people do that i just go kill normal mobs =/ tho since im a rogue it drains my orb like crazy...
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  Lol how do you explain the exact same IP Address?
                  Whats to say their router isn't secured or been hacked?
                  Last edited by Miroku; 09-01-2012, 04:44 PM. Reason: fixed a spelling error. all hail the queen of chat and spelling fails :D

Server: Amethyst Forest
                  Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                  Guild: Sanctuary
                  Name: Miroku
                  Husband: Codawg

Comment

Working...
                  X