No announcement yet.

(Perfect) Fragarach X Class Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it costs alot to make prefect X, and i'm not even sure if it's worth it maybe for the stats but that's all
    Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Originally posted by TailsPrower View Post
      Trust me, the other skills are better compared to rogue skill where there is a potential bug in it...
      Deadly Combo hits the targeted enemy 5 times after 3 secs of casting. If the target dies in one hit and respawn to town before the 5 hits are done, you will teleport to blank space. And I mean it, really blank space...
      Which I refrain myself to use it during PVP...
      That sounds interesting. It also sounds like something that can be dodged by moving out of range? 3 second channeling is very long.
      And yea, the mage skill does sound pretty shet.

Comment

i see cheaters

Comment

nothings free and no one will actually pay that much esp tails, just sayin

Comment

which whom is banned for cheating so why are they on here commenting
            Last edited by NlNJA; 05-16-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

the ranger one is alright, but it could be better
              Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

I dont see any mage using this skill when they do get Perfect orb X, seems like a waste of time just to cast it lol. Even priest skill does more dmg than a mage and the mage class was meant to be the class to hit the hardest and there skill actually hit the lowest. Don't get the point
                Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                Class: Hybrid Mage
                Honor: Emperor
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: Unknown
                Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                But you never came to me
                And I am still waiting until my death...
                But you hate me...
                So I shall kill you..
                And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                Kiss me..
                Bury me..
                But..
                Just look at me....

Comment

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
                  I dont see any mage using this skill when they do get Perfect orb X, seems like a waste of time just to cast it lol. Even priest skill does more dmg than a mage and the mage class was meant to be the class to hit the hardest and there skill actually hit the lowest. Don't get the point
                  i agreed they should replace the resist enchantment to a better one.
                  "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

I like the priest one.. XD
                    Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakalili View Post
                      owo I like the priest one.. XD
                      Yeah its pretty cool 3 sec. stun and its an AOE which make it nicer and of course the healing increase again while your stunned it regains its health back as if nothing happens to it LOL XD

Comment

Think about what you already have? Like Mages would need more damage..(?) and now you get knockbacks on top of the damage as well.
                        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                          Think about what you already have? Like Mages would need more damage..(?) and now you get knockbacks on top of the damage as well.
                          Dude mages already had knockback and ur saying i should already think about what mages already have have u seen what anti-mages already have and now have u seen there Perfect X skill, they now have 2 silence and have u checked out what tanks also have not to mention what rogues have. If ur going to be bias against a class atleast get all ur information together.
                          Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                          Class: Hybrid Mage
                          Honor: Emperor
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level: Unknown
                          Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                          But you never came to me
                          And I am still waiting until my death...
                          But you hate me...
                          So I shall kill you..
                          And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                          Kiss me..
                          Bury me..
                          But..
                          Just look at me....

Comment

Dude mages already had knockback and ur saying i should already think about what mages already have have u seen what anti-mages already have and now have u seen there Perfect X skill, they now have 2 silence and have u checked out what tanks also have not to mention what rogues have. If ur going to be bias against a class atleast get all ur information together.
                            They cant hit you with that if you knockbck , stun , silenc with your pet and kill him first pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                              They cant hit you with that if you knockbck , stun , silenc with your pet and kill him first pretty easy
                              This, lmao. I know very well what the classes have and what not..

@GeoStig Have YOU checked out that Rangers' and Rogues' Perf X Frag skill has 3 second cast time? Imo Knights' Frag skill isn't even so bad (read: op)? It's just once in 5 minutes after all. "Get all your information together" before even trying to argumentate.
                              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

@ GeoStig : and mages Perfct Frag X had big damage isnt that enough for you ?!

Comment

Working...
                                X