No announcement yet.

Rather Difficult Accomplishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was actually doesnt really like this thread but after all of the hater that coming..
    Congrats for what you've achieved OP, must be hard to do that
    I love myself.

Comment

Congratulations.
      (S57)Windscar

Comment

@ MemoryLane - ty, nice to get a gz from a long time mod such as your self.

@ loveshay - lol guess I should thank you and the haters then I know I come off as pretentious, but what's the point of accomplishing something very hard if you are the only one that sees it and this forum is the only place where people would understand the feat.

@ Eryxn - ty

_side_note_

Man pk lvl takes forever to lose lol, having to make sure you don't have anything valuable in your inventory all the time is rough especially with a full vault. was totally worth it though.
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Congratz i never thought that anyone can do that. thats a great achievment gz again
          if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

thank you

update: my pk lvl finally dropped to 0 again, it took like 5 days. :/
            IronSight
            Kong server 5
            Apocalypse guild
            Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
            Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Dont forget your on a KONG server with like 20active players. Not so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                Dont forget your on a KONG server with like 20active players. Not so hard.
                lol just came back to see if anyone else commented, if that's true then come to my server and pass me I'll give you 10 months which is how long I've been on server 5. It's far easier to gain honor now and far easier to become strong but even with CoF, IoB, Hellstorm, Quiz I doubt you could in that time frame. I've also compared my leaderboard scores to merged servers here on even some of the older servers that have over a year play time on me and I'd be ranked in the top 3-5 on at least 3 of the LB's. Not #1 on all like my server but still a top player so... don't be hatin, it was definitely hard and took a long time.
                Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 08-22-2013, 05:56 AM.
                IronSight
                Kong server 5
                Apocalypse guild
                Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                  lol just came back to see if anyone else commented, if that's true then come to my server and pass me I'll give you 9 months which is how long I've been on server 5. It's far easier to gain honor now and far easier to become strong but even with CoF, IoB, Hellstorm, Quiz I doubt you could in that time frame. I've also compared my leaderboard scores to merged servers here on even some of the older servers that have over a year play time on me and I'd be ranked in the top 3-5 on at least 3 of the LB's. Not #1 on all like my server but still a top player so... don't be hatin, it was definitely hard and took a long time.
                  *Hands over a virtual cookie* You sir are just awesome.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                    *Hands over a virtual cookie* You sir are just awesome.
                    ty that's all I ever wanted... wonder if I can exchange it for an August Token.
                    IronSight
                    Kong server 5
                    Apocalypse guild
                    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

ty that's all I ever wanted... wonder if I can exchange it for an August Token.
                      Best of luck for that.
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Today I finally achieved a long term goal I never thought I'd ever be able to do. I have become #1 on all 5 leaderboards simultaneously. To top it off I'm a non-casher so it was quite a bit more difficult to pull off. I managed to make 108 platinum yesterday. In honor I'm closing in on 400k, lvl wasn't too hard cause I planned ahead for a lvl cap raise, ladder took a while, and pk well that was easy.

Here's proof
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]47383[/ATTACH]

Hey r2, GameMasters or whoever can I have a title or in-game item like Zodiac20902's Heart of Eden, surely being #1 on all 5 leaderboards simultaneously is far more difficult than being the first player to lvl 80 Especially since my server is 7-8 months old.

Anyway pretty happy right now
                        u know everything and u can do everything, and ppl just think u're nothing actually

Comment

Originally posted by R28931085 View Post
                          u know everything and u can do everything, and ppl just think u're nothing actually
                          I'm flattered you used your 2nd post ever to troll me, how nice. I'm amazed you also have the ability to talk for other ppl u will hav 2 teach me u're tech-neek sumtine... **** your nonsensical babel is making me dumber by the second I better stop.
                          IronSight
                          Kong server 5
                          Apocalypse guild
                          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Working...
                          X