Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do lvl 58 ladder with out a tank.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minjay303 View Post
    sebastain1988,
    1: ur a mega casher telling others that they are noob
    2: u said u used ur friends account which is against the rules
    3: these are forums, so that people can ask questions and learn..... unlike u who isnt helping at all and is being a ****** so i suggest u keep ur mouth shut
    >:0
    lol to all three of those.... nailed it
    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Obviously not. Or why are you even talking about kiting? Rogues aren't a kiter class, they obviously don't kite.
      I was playing on the acc of a friend, a pretty weak rogue and solo'd to 60, then I got bored.
      No issue to solo ladder with a rogue.
      By kiting he must have meant picking them off 1 by 1, you solo'd ladder to 60 with a pretty weak rogue am sure it wasn't weak enough, he only wants help the negativity doesn't help.
      IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
      SERVER:
      Windshear Peaks
      Trap ranger

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
        By kiting he must have meant picking them off 1 by 1, you solo'd ladder to 60 with a pretty weak rogue am sure it wasn't weak enough, he only wants help the negativity doesn't help.
        Thank you! Some people just don't understand how to be kind and supportive lol.
        What are bugs?

Comment

im not a rogue but my guild leader is and i know he does the method where he starts in the corner pulls one to him stuns it and vanishes and let his frost proc kill, hes told me it takes him up to 10 mins if he cant get the procs to go off tho

Comment

Obviously not. Or why are you even talking about kiting? Rogues aren't a kiter class, they obviously don't kite.
            I was playing on the acc of a friend, a pretty weak rogue and solo'd to 60, then I got bored.
            No issue to solo ladder with a rogue.
            Looking at your toon you should probably be able to tank 58 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
              Looking at your toon you should probably be able to tank 58 lol
              I can tank all floors and solo ladder in 10 minutes

@risengaw: Melee classes don't kite. Kiting is the art of emiting damage while being out of mob-range o.O
              And I solo'd the first 60 floors with a scion rogue, 20k patk. But you would need skill for that

And a priest friend of mine solo'd the first 60 floors of ladder as scion too.
              It's all about knowing how to play your class, that is the strategy that you are asking for.

Comment

I can tank all floors and solo ladder in 10 minutes

@risengaw: Melee classes don't kite. Kiting is the art of emiting damage while being out of mob-range o.O
                And I solo'd the first 60 floors with a scion rogue, 20k patk. But you would need skill for that

And a priest friend of mine solo'd the first 60 floors of ladder as scion too.
                It's all about knowing how to play your class, that is the strategy that you are asking for.
                Any class can kite... as a rogue just run around have a demon king out let them hit you once, have the demon king stun then go in and either lightstream over them a few times or just attack. Also congratulations, you can make up stories... I won't believe anything you say lol.

Bottom line is, until you can show me proof of how "pro" you are, you need to be quite with your negative feedback. Basically your calling most rogues noob at this point and you need to get out of here.
                Last edited by risengaw; 07-17-2013, 07:28 PM.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Don't you just need a certain % in dodge from Soul dev. + equips + buffs/pots + skills which would allow u to dodge most of 58 without recieving any real dmg.

Comment

58 is damage reflect, and from what I have seen that can't be dodged. That said I don't have good dodge myself, I'm judging based on the fact that the rogue I ladder with is usually dead in seconds without a dedicated healer on her (and she has 92% dodge).

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                      Hey so I have been having issues with lvl 58 ladder lol. I can solo to it but can't handle it or kite it cause of the recoil and teleport they do... any solution for not having a tank?
                      In your armory you have

1) Vagabond skill, 8 sec immunity to their hits
                      2) a DK, aoe stun
                      3) shadow rogue, so poof at anytime
                      4) blur, if proc helps tremendously
                      5) move speed ( minimum move speed to evade the teleport from these mobs is 260+)
                      6) dodge (duh, 100% at bare minimum)
                      Utilizing all these you can easily clear 58. Tank or no tank this floor eats orbs, as with floor 68 and 72 (i think) 72 is worst. Also switching to FL for brief period to activate that 3% hp drain skill then back to Dk can help a lot.

Sperion effect ; bb kill

I am a combat rogue so i have additional aoe stun, which helps to keep them at bay as well as proc Frost. Ofc i have no chance to 'poof' like shadow rogues, but with move speed of 290 its not a problem.

As for others, this part of the forum is named as 'Game Discussion' meaning people have the right to ask questions and discuss about skills and tactics. Belittling people by questioning their ability to use their class is laughable really.

Comment

one of the great tricks on we've found is to not user your skills (or at least high attack skills) and especially no AOE's.
                        the entire concept of damage reflect is that the more you do the more you take.
                        soo, just poke them to death

Comment

Working...
                        X