This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount fuse changed or fixed but not announced

Today my friend pointed out a hidden change in the game that wasn't announced that concerns mount fusing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mount fuse old.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1739270

a fusion done a few months ago with a lv 20 kilin with a few mount foods

Name:	mount fuse recent.png
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	1739271

a fusion done after last weeks maintenance with a lv 15 kilin

Name:	kilin 1.png
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1739272

Name:	kilin 20 no food.png
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1739273

Just to note: a fusion done with a lv 1 kilin yields the following result:

Look familiar?

It seems they did not factor in stats from pc feeding prior to some recent patch

To conclude: Anyone who leveled their kilin to lv 15-20 and fused it to another kilin got 0 reward for the pcs sacrificed.
    Not only was this change NOT announced but will they even give compensation or fix stats?

Spread the word because anyone with a gen 1 or 2 lost out on 5-15k pcs for fusing 0 extra stats

Name:	kilingen2.png
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1739274

Another note, this kilin was fused with a 20 stallion and 18 or 20 kilin but the fuse stats are only roughly double a gen 1 rather than having the whole gen1s stats AND fused stats becoming part of the 40% transfer
    Doesn't this mean that the secondary pet used in the secondary gen1 mount pointless to level if only the base was going to be used anyway? or should the fused stats should of been accounted for (as well as the missing pc base stats)
    Last edited by sithewarrior; 08-20-2013, 06:44 PM.
    Sith's Priest Guide

wow, that is some serious bug, considering how hard to get that many mounts and the conversion stones...

IMO, it's a bug, they should reward people who leveled up their mount to lvl 20.

Comment

lol that explains why some servers i saw gen 1 kiln w/ like 40% bonus and my gen 1 kiln only had 29% when i fed it another lvl20 kiln.

Comment

I'm surprised players didn't notice this sooner and reported it... I mean invest 5k pcs and get 0% return is some serious pineapple there
        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Because they don't want you town beasts like this?Click image for larger version

Name:	kkk.jpg
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1673374
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

So the fuse stats from gen 1 secondary is suppose to count towards fuse stats in gen 2 after all!
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

wow i made second kilin lvl 20..i got ripped

Comment

idk if i wanna fuse when i got the kilins now lol seems a waste if its bugged/not working correctly
                I smell

Comment

Makes me sad..lost 5400pc to this, and doubt any1 will get compensation for it.

Comment

Maybe r2 should release more PCs events or make all dungeons drop PCs to deflate PC prices. I know a Chinese CS version where PCs are pretty much 10s and people sell them in crazy amount of stacks.

Comment

does seem different. also that the sub stats might not contribute to the new stats when fused again, but not sure though, will ask about it and keep a eye on the situation

it does seem that puri's effect the fusion process now, this is showing to be a true fact because it contradicts the guide been trying to assemble for the fusion process that currently have, so will have to rework that.
                      &that is a lot of puris to not be credited for.

Comment

They are just scared about all the recharges and the compensation that they would have to give. Not announcing such a big change just shows how dirty R2 operates.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          They are just scared about all the recharges and the compensation that they would have to give. Not announcing such a big change just shows how dirty R2 operates.
                          Nah, you just don't know how R2 runs at all.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            Nah, you just don't know how R2 runs at all.
                            Doesn't change the fact that it was an unannounced fix and now players are short on stats and pcs used for nothing.
                            Is there an official word on this issue?
                            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                              Doesn't change the fact that it was an unannounced fix and now players are short on stats and pcs used for nothing.
                              Is there an official word on this issue?
                              If you want the official wording on it, then you can wait if they decide to make an official announcement.
                              I need not say nothing more about this.
                              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                              X