Columbus Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus Day

I know Columbus Day passed. But http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-for-Columbus! had this for Wartunes. I'm just kinda curious why were stuck on month 4 of Tokens and why we can't have this kind of event like we had in the beginning. I sincerely hope Halloween won't suck as much.

Having a holiday named after a guy that was lost and discovered something that was already there, brought disease to the natives, and sparked the African slave trade is highly disrespectful. Columbus was the Godfather of the African slave trade. We loot or burn down businesses that hold Columbus day sales. Wartune sucks, lmao, so they have to do what they can to keep the **** running.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

wow you must know your history, considering it was the tribes of africa themselves that were actually doing the slave trading long before anyone else including the dutch and the "white man". except maybe the the egyptians, phillistians, the romans.... just saying

Comment

[QUOTE=inkaflare;695311]wow you must know your history, considering it was the tribes of africa themselves that were actually doing the slave trading long before anyone else including the dutch and the "white man". except maybe the the egyptians, phillistians, the romans.... just saying[/Q
        Not saying Columbus was responsible for all slavery, just the slavery brought to the Americas and the subsequent genocide of the native tribes. He's not worthy of prays. That's like the Germans having a holiday for Hitler, but I guess nationalist white Americans don't see it that way. Those who rule get to write history.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

The African Slave trade was a jew business. Nothing to do with my race.

Comment

Working...
          X