Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sometimes being a critique you can't be nice and have to say your honest opinion. I believe you over reacted about making this thread. As R2 should know that no one should tell them how to run a business.

Comment

I'm a VIP?!?!?! Really since when? Coda did you buy me VIP and not tell me or something? Because I know IIIIIIIII didn't buy VIP, as I stated i NEVER cashed on here. I have more important things to spend my money on likes clothes for my kids, food for their belly's and a roof over their heads. VIP is just a perk, again no one FORCES you to spend your money on a pixelated toon.

Server: Amethyst Forest
      Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
      Guild: Sanctuary
      Name: Miroku
      Husband: Codawg

Comment

Originally posted by R22059759 View Post
        And that's all u get on that so called free to play account. It's like a trial/demo account, u get to try things for 2 hours then u get them only if u pay. Someone let me know if they can get a gryphon without cashing, i'm interested^^

Not sure what game u played before Codawg but i can tell u the only one THIS expensive was a private server i played on once where a top weapon was like 80 euro. I just told a friend ingame about the pay to play games. R2 should look at how companies like arenanet manage a game. Yes it's not free to play, u pay 15 $ and u get treated with respect, with GMs that are active ingame and with periodic events that are actually just for fun and not just for cashers. In CS it feels like in one of those shops where the sales person is just after a quick sale, u feel they want ur money and that s it.

edit-posting on alt accts without noticing is pro
        i got a battle bear turned to titan to gryphon using in game money (gold), i got a DK to GEN 2 with in game money as well (gold).. just sharing..thanks

Comment

the only company that felt like "we don't give a ** about what u ppl say" in my opinion was NCsoft. I get the same vibe here from r2g. The same mentality "u paid cause u wanted to, we're not obligated in any way to provide service" That's plain wrong.
          Try Sacred Seasons 2 then. You'll get the full force of that feeling from Emerald City Games. And no miro, unless someone managed to steal my bank card, and log in on my account, and then gift you the vip, all without me noticing. Trust me, Miro doesnt spend any money on here. Higher priorities than that.
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
          IGN: Codawg
          Server: Celestial Haven
          Guild: BrimStone
          Class: Beastmaster
          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I did it MIRO!!
            IGN: (S41)Tarasara
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Sanctuary Asst. GM
            Pets: Teeka, Firelord, Burning Angel,Super Demon, Bald Eagle
            Level: Scion Lvl 60

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
              why is there a need to trump the previous events ?
              not all events have to be as awesome as the rest.

Yes, they did not bring out their big guns for their anniversary, so what ? u can expect these on some different time then.
              Ok I just had to stop and point this out because you just asked a very very very stupid question.

"why is there a need to trump previous events?"

BECAUSE IT IS THE ONE YEAR FREAKING ANNIVERSARY AND THEY HYPED THE **** OUT OF IT FOR OVER THREE FREAKING WEEKS THAT'S WHY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imkelly1982 View Post
                I did it MIRO!!
                Nobody believe tara. She's mental

Comment

:O dammit, now to figure a way to get you some gold or wings or something for doing that ;P

Comment

Originally posted by mythbuster92 View Post
                    Nobody believe tara. She's mental
                    Yesh I'm mental, I play this game from the insane asylum. :P

Comment

Which is why i <3 you and <3 having ya in my guild

Comment

I <3 you too~!! And <3 Being in your guild it RAWKS!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	space.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	1660341

I have an idea....let's just all stare at pictures of space until we forget what we were doing and our minds blank forever
                          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                          IGN: Codawg
                          Server: Celestial Haven
                          Guild: BrimStone
                          Class: Beastmaster
                          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I like that picture Wait, what were talking about again?

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                              Try Sacred Seasons 2 then. You'll get the full force of that feeling from Emerald City Games. And no miro, unless someone managed to steal my bank card, and log in on my account, and then gift you the vip, all without me noticing. Trust me, Miro doesnt spend any money on here. Higher priorities than that.
                              Ok, I didn't realize that being/not being a VIP is such a big deal, the differences i stated are all accurate, test if u don't believe me, it's a massive difference in exp and gold gain. I still don't see the reason why i'm being called ungrateful cause i didn't like some events. I had xtals during that event last week but i didn t use them cause it really was nothing for me in it. Didn't like that event and that's it. Also gratitude doesn't apply even if i'd like the events simply because i don't see why i'd show gratitude for something i pay for. I'd give some appreciative comments but gratitude is a bit too much. As far as staff presence and support ingame goes i ve been playing CS for about half a year, still haven't seen a GM ingame.

I also wanna say that the ones "spending on pixelated toons" keep this game free for everyone so *cough cough* maybe they don't deserve to be despised by the righteous Miro who happens to have other priorities when it comes to spending 8 $. Take it easy with the troll threads, will ya?

Comment

I also wanna say that the ones "spending on pixelated toons" keep this game free for everyone so *cough cough* maybe they don't deserve to be despised by the righteous Miro who happens to have other priorities when it comes to spending 8 $. Take it easy with the troll threads, will ya?
                                So yeah uhm $8 dollars can go a long ways, when you are spending it on your children. And just because she doesn't want to spend money on the game doesn't mean you need to label her that. And just like others yes the events could have been more, but I'm fine with them. I happen to love my new clothes and mount. BUT everyone will learn NOT to complain when they take the weekly events away.

Comment

Working...
                                X