Xtal Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtal Bonus

Does anyone know or remember if there was a extra Xtal Bonus (20% or 25%) sale for Thanksgiving or Black Friday. Would like to know.

There was last year, but not sure if they will put it back this year.
    IGN: Sakiya
    Server: Psychodeica

Comment

you will just have to wait and see

Comment

Looks like they replace the Xtal bonus with this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....day-Mega-Deals!

I'm really hoping for xtal bonus + that 20 % item discount for a truly "Mega Deal"

Comment

I still think it might be +20% xtal bonus, cause they rarely 'change' the prices on cash shop.

Comment

why there's still no "Recharge and receive 25% extra Crystal" event?

too many holidays has come why still none? grr.. cancelling all vip and crystal purchases then..
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

i think i preferred the thanks giving event compared 2 the christmas ones...

Comment

Actually, I recharged yesterday, and they are giving special bonus packs for recharging. Like if you recharge for $10 then you get a pack that has 5 pearls of wisdom in it.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                X