Seiryu Soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiryu Soul

Could someone give me a general idea of how many DE are required to get to Seiryu Beast Soul?

General idea huh..
    Well it really ranges based off your luck and also whether or not you do 10x or 1x each.
    For me.. I would say it took about 400-500 DE switching off occasionally from 10x to 1x.
    All with boosted attempts.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i was at level 3 drake soul ...used 120 DE , im at level 4 drake soul now . no crits or lucky hits .

Comment

Is it better to do 1x each time for the chance of a lucky or crit each time?

Comment

It took roughly 1k DE from lvl 1 Wolf, with boosted attempts and 1x DE at a time. The Lion and the Drake/Dino, both of them took around 400-500 total. I have never tried boost + 10x in this version, but I only used 10x in CL, from wolf lvl 1 to shinryu lvl 10, took me around 100 k xtal. (They don't have DE there, just need to use xtal to upgrade)

Comment

From lv 1 drake to seiryu it took me exactly 525 DEs with 1x no boosted attempts
            Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

I used only boosted attempts ( one at a time for more lucky/crit hits ) and it took about 450 - 500 DE to get seiryu from lv1 wolf. :3

Comment

can anyone plz be kind and posted their stats on the shinryu lvl 10?

Comment

Are you asking for the stats on the last beast? That would be 5000 patk/matk 5077 pdef/mdef and 722 crit defence.
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

*** seven hundred and twenty two Crit Defense? Wow
                    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Well i havent maxed mine yet but says 722 in a guide o.o

Comment

damn nice and defence is 5077? *** how come its better than attacks lol?

Comment

Its only a difference of 70 patk unless the source i got it from was wrong o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                            It took roughly 1k DE from lvl 1 Wolf, with boosted attempts and 1x DE at a time. The Lion and the Drake/Dino, both of them took around 400-500 total. I have never tried boost + 10x in this version, but I only used 10x in CL, from wolf lvl 1 to shinryu lvl 10, took me around 100 k xtal. (They don't have DE there, just need to use xtal to upgrade)
                            what does CL stands for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hephaestus+ View Post
                              what does CL stands for?
                              I believe it stands for Crystal Legacy - another CS hosted by a different company.

Comment

Working...
                              X