Questions about Mount Fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Mount Fusion

I'm getting close to where I can fuse a pure gen 1 kilin. What I'd like to know, is the lesser mount feed limited to a certain number you can use? Someone told me you can only feed your mount so many times and I have 80+ of each type of lesser mount food. I was thinking if I'm limited in how many times I can feed my mount that I could feed my sub mount kilin when it's lvl 20 with a bunch of lesser mount food before I fuse it to my primary mount for an extra stat boost, then use more on the fused mount after. Any help would be appreciated.

Also I have almost 200 mount conversion stones and was going to stop buying them from people when I have 210 which would be 14 attempts worth. Is that enough or should I keep buying them off people? They're becoming much harder to get on my server lately. Again ty for any help you wish to give.
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Two words: Good Luck
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I estimated that it takes more than a stack of each type for a level 20 kilin ie 1k mount foods
      source: I've used over 500 mount foods on my kilin and I still haven't maxed a stat
      Oh, and iirc every 3 mount food actually equals 4 apt despite the description saying giving 1 per lesser. The third point always increases by 2. No complaints as it makes the total count less but I'm still ~10% away each stat from maxing it
      Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

The amount of Mount food you can use is limited based on the lvl of your mount for example a lv1 mount will take much less food than a lv20 mount before it reaches its max. As for the max amount you can feed to a Mount I am not entirely sure but 250x of each type sounds reasonable to me :P

Comment

Thank you all for your help, I guess I'll just save the mount food for after fusion when my gen 1 kilin is lvl 20. So does anyone that's fused know about how many mount conversion stones I'm going to need? Most people told me about 7-8 stars which is around 10-14 (150-210 MCS) attempts but I've also heard some people going upwards of 20+ attempts. I still have about a month before my sub mount kilin is lvl 20, just trying to be prepared for when I'm ready. again ty for your help.

EDIT: Incase anyone is trying to fuse kilin + kilin atm, it took me 225 mount conversion stones and 495 mount fusion orbs. Also considering how long it took to get two kilins to fuse the 2k atk boost barely seemed worth the effort.
          Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 12-05-2013, 12:41 PM.
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Working...
          X