Size:	740.7 KB
ID:	1741732 Check this noob priest out
    IGN: (S32)GaLon
    Class: Noob Priest
    Pet: Too many that i cant count
    Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
    Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Noob alart!! #16 -.- Seriously?? Droooooollll~~~~ at your stat >.<

I SAID PRIEST SUCKS!!! muahahahaha *panda face* tenet and winged blessing gives crazy stat....
    Last edited by TpstT; 11-30-2013, 04:57 AM. Reason: muahahahaha
    (S56)TpstT
    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
    come visit ;)

Comment

Must have maxed tenets maxed wings maxed heraldry maxed handbook maxed soul maxed beast soul gear all +16 maxed fragarach weapon maxed lvl 20 mount with maxed lvl 20 mount fusion maxed zodiac
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Of course priests can be bad ***. No one is saying that they cannot be. There is a scary *** priest on my server as well (not as scary as that one but still pretty freaking scary for a priest)

The thing is that it is hard to become scary like that without major cashing and some serious no life syndrome. That is some serious maxed out soul, beast soul, tenents, helaldry, etc.

Honestly though, if you gave those things, with orange EBS gears (which I am assuming those are) maxed out wings, and weapon, whatever this priest has maxed, and put it on a rogue, the rogue could pretty much 1 hit the priest. Oh yeah, or a knight, or a mage. The reason that people say that priests suck is because a bunch of the priest skills do not even do what they should do, if you go and check the original version, all of our priest stats have been nerfed like you would not believe. And in R2 they have been put into basically a "support only" role, even though a blood priest is supposed to be DPS. None of the gears that R2 has for the priest account for a DPS priest. And they should. Not to mention that a bunch of the skills originally have stuff on their skills that here they do not get. Like skills that attack mobs while healing party members at the same time. And other things like that.

On R2 being a full Holy priest is pretty redundant. Does not make sense in any form. That is why 99% of all priests are hybrids, at least until they start maxing stuff out, then they can switch to blood and be a beast.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Max priest vs. Max rouge? Obvious answer, right?

Btw, thanks for cashing so hard.

Comment

This is an inspiration to all priests out there.

Even the Strength and PATK is very strong! I guess if this Priest punches mine in the face, it would be headed straight to hospital. hahaha

Comment

i say they still suck :P do that on a knight and fight and u'll see why :P

Comment

I know that if I faced a priest like that on my server... I'd run. Most of the top people on my server wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Yup, priest still suck.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZzzAnhhuyzzZ.png
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	1678333 Noob galon

Comment

mediusmo some

Click image for larger version

Name:	+16.png
Views:	1
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	1685437 Noob galon got no balls

Comment

I think priests are a really good class but its not easy to learn how to pvp with them
                        and also the fact that the balance is ***** up and skills dont work very well.
                        So the only thing we can do is wait till they fix the balance then be OP
                        Last edited by MisterCuddles; 04-15-2014, 06:52 PM. Reason: swearing
                        IGN: Gabo
                        Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Spouse: (S62) Aiko
                        Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings

Comment

Working...
                        X