One ***y Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One ***y Beast

Just wondering. In game chats, This word Sexy is censored when one say it out. So when one have a title called One Sexy Beast. Shouldn't it be censored too? One ***y Beast?
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Ahaha, well in in-game chat it's censored since they've deemed that word as being a lewd word. (You know how some players love swearing and saying such words that shouldn't be seen by other people) Though it would be an interesting sight to see you running around, having a title "One ***y Beast" hover over your head.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
      Ahaha, well in in-game chat it's censored since they've deemed that word as being a lewd word. (You know how some players love swearing and saying such words that shouldn't be seen by other people) Though it would be an interesting sight to see you running around, having a title "One ***y Beast" hover over your head.
      luv ur signature mate
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
        Yes that's what I was trying to point out but I prefer to act ignorant :P it's cool having a censored title. Hahahah
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Your title will not be censored I have seen it before the word S** is censored but the word Sexy is not , well it is but it isn't , you get the idea , I wish you all of the luck you will need to get that title >.<

Comment

Working...
          X