Reasons Why Crystal Saga is Dying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons Why Crystal Saga is Dying

Tell me guys, why is it that R2 wonders why CS is dying, yet does nothing about it? I'll tell you why, because they don't care about CS anymore.... As a matter of fact there a number of ways to bring players back to CS... But R2 doesn't care enough to hear them. Here I've compiled a list of the top reasons CS is Dying, and how to fix it.

1. Most Dungeons/Events are more geared towards higher level players/cashers
    Fix: Make events that low level players/non-cashers can benefit from

2. Sengolia is no longer fun
    Reason: The Eidolons and Scions are just raping everyone, and low level players can no longer benefit from doing Sengo.
    Fix: Make a Sengo based on Plane and not just one Sengo... This will make it fair for everyone and then low level players can then start to level up finally from Sengo.

3. Arenas are not fair
    Reason: The Eidolons and Scions are so powerful that low level players cannot have a chance to win in places like Tamalan, and the new arena where you try to be the last man standing.
    Fix: Do the same thing to these arenas as in Sengo, to give everyone an equal opportunity.

4 Cashers always win the Server Launch events because they buy their xtal to get xtal....
    Fix, put a limit on what can be purchased during a server launch. This will create equal opportunities to win xtal from server launch events.

5. R2 puts profit above quality
    Fix: Stop being greedy and start taking care of all your players... NOT JUST CASHERS!!!! You guys have a million different games making you money, as well as You get money to advertise on your website.... Enough is enough, you GMs are not money grubbers, so stop being one.

These are my top 5 reasons CS and R2games in general is dying... They put profit above quality... TIME TO WAKE UP GMs!!!! Your website needs you to resurrect it....

1. Dont really see a fix because level is everything. Well most of the time.
    2. If your that low of a player go to another server. But old servers agreed not to end seng til quiz.
    3. Ever seen a lvl 85 scion beat a lvl 140 eido ?... I have.
    4. This would stop the company from getting money
    5. Thats like telling a store you have so much money give away free food.
    Highly unlikely that they will.
    All in all making things "fair" to the low levels ruins it for the higher levels who worked to be on top.

Its hard to balance profit to keep the game running,
    and thats not true i won #3 in level rank on a older server as a non casher you just gotta know people o.o

what i say is they should.add guild contribution rewards like torches and fl eggs. Same with coupons.
    Also put a buff on the crystal making it unable to be destroyed for 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Insanity; 12-18-2013, 09:58 PM.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
      1. Dont really see a fix because level is everything. Well most of the time.
      2. If your that low of a player go to another server. But old servers agreed not to end seng til quiz.
      3. Ever seen a lvl 85 scion beat a lvl 140 eido ?... I have.
      4. This would stop the company from getting money
      5. Thats like telling a store you have so much money give away free food.
      Highly unlikely that they will.
      All in all making things "fair" to the low levels ruins it for the higher levels who worked to be on top
      I have to disagree on that one... Higher levels would make due, like they always have... As a matter of fact, what you just said about making it fair for low levels shows your lack of compassion... I have to agree With KingRycroft... I'm level 60 Mortal, it makes it unfair to those of us who cannot cash our way to better stats... You make no real argument... I'm not saying your wrong, but I'm not going to say your right... And if you think its a matter of knowing the right people, your VERY wrong. Also most of these "Higher levels" didn't actually "work hard" to be on top, most of them cashed the absolute hell out of CS... So there goes that argument. As to your "This would lose profit for CS" is not based on any real facts... They is so much money from cashers and advertisements that you sound dumb for even trying to make that an argument.... No offense, but, facts are facts. And as to your "Telling a store to give away free stuff" argument, he's not asking them to give things that are going to lose them profit away... Simply to give lower level players a chance to get in on the fun of the game... And as to your "go to a new server" argument, keep in mind cashers are EVERYWHERE... So, new server or not cashers are a problem to keep up with... So my friend, all your arguments are faulty.... That proves your lack of insight on the matter. Sorry but your at a loss on this one.
      Last edited by Beepuddylan; 12-18-2013, 10:20 PM.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Hate to bust a cap on the suggestion, but over the two years, there have already been suggestions about separating planes from battlegrounds like Sengolia.
        That turned out well and want to know why? The original developers didn't do it - so we can't do it.

A new server means a lot of money in which the events used which include cash events, are a way to reach the break-even point OR profit from it.
        It takes a lot more money than you think. J/s
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          Hate to bust a cap on the suggestion, but over the two years, there have already been suggestions about separating planes from battlegrounds like Sengolia.
          That turned out well and want to know why? The original developers didn't do it - so we can't do it.

A new server means a lot of money in which the events used which include cash events, are a way to reach the break-even point OR profit from it.
          It takes a lot more money than you think. J/s
          However afaik the original version's sengolia crystal does have 5 or 10 min dmg immunity, so why can't we get it..?

Comment

Originally posted by KingRycroft View Post
            3. Arenas are not fair
            Reason: The Eidolons and Scions are so powerful that low level players cannot have a chance to win in places like Tamalan, and the new arena where you try to be the last man standing.
            Fix: Do the same thing to these arenas as in Sengo, to give everyone an equal opportunity.
            I don't know how you think Tamalan is for stronger players..... The skills that you can use are all fair cuz everyone has access to all the skills, its not based on player's stat but based on the player's skill on how well you can use your toon/skills you buy from the npc, I can go in with my lv30 alt and kill a lv150 eidolon because in that event level doesn't matter, plane doesn't matter and your stats doesn't matter.
            (S56)TpstT
            A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
            ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
            come visit ;)

Comment

@beepuddylan: Its interesting you say that. I know of a person in my server who has not cashed even once and yet hes a lv 79 edo knight with higher stats then most lv 150 edos in my server, to note he did not get this strong over night but over the course of nearly 2 years of playing. He did not cash but he has a good advantage at being lv 79 being able to do TT with no competition to boost his help in stuff hes also a mercher (basically someone who buys something for less then resells for higher). It does not take cash to get far but it does to get very far very quickly. There is also a fine line between what you can call a "casher" and someone who cashes in the game. For one a casher is someone who uses there money to get ahead of everyone else. Where as a cashing person is someone who cashes in the game to sell to make money. So not all people cashing are the same keep that in mind.
              Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
              Server: Glacial Planes.
              Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
              !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

typos!

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                I have to disagree on that one... Higher levels would make due, like they always have... As a matter of fact, what you just said about making it fair for low levels shows your lack of compassion... I have to agree With KingRycroft... I'm level 60 Mortal, it makes it unfair to those of us who cannot cash our way to better stats... You make no real argument... I'm not saying your wrong, but I'm not going to say your right... And if you think its a matter of knowing the right people, your VERY wrong. Also most of these "Higher levels" didn't actually "work hard" to be on top, most of them cashed the absolute hell out of CS... So there goes that argument. As to your "This would lose profit for CS" is not based on any real facts... They is so much money from cashers and advertisements that you sound dumb for even trying to make that an argument.... No offense, but, facts are facts. And as to your "Telling a store to give away free stuff" argument, he's not asking them to give things that are going to lose them profit away... Simply to give lower level players a chance to get in on the fun of the game... And as to your "go to a new server" argument, keep in mind cashers are EVERYWHERE... So, new server or not cashers are a problem to keep up with... So my friend, all your arguments are faulty.... That proves your lack of insight on the matter. Sorry but your at a loss on this one.
                It's mostly devotion and time to play this constantly, cash yeah will get you further granted. But it also takes skill to play the toon someone cashed on, no skill and all money, still lose. o_O; Be devoted, level your toon, wait till you can take a beating before going into Seng. On ours, usually first seng isn't so bad..Unless I'm there on my days off. They wont seperate Seng, won't adjust any of the other battlegrounds. As VT said, it's not in the original version, it defo won't be in this version. R2 is just a host really for CS. They can't add anything not in original version. So it's one of them " Suck it up and push through it" Type things dearie Bee.
                Last edited by Azaleic27; 12-19-2013, 02:42 AM.

Game: Crystal Saga
                Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                _________
                Game : Monkey King Online
                Name: Azaleic
                Level : 90
                Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                BR:135115

Comment

Your right, it is nothing that R2 can do about it, the Developers though, might want to rethink how the game is set-up... You realize that the devs have the power to change anything they want to... It might just help CS to live again.
                  Last edited by carlshe; 12-19-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by carlshe View Post
                    Your right, it is nothing that R2 can do about it, the Developers though, might want to rethink how the game is set-up... You realize that the devs have the power to change anything they want to... It might just help CS to live again.
                    Our Devs will follow exactly how the original version of Crystal Saga has it at.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                      I have to disagree on that one... Higher levels would make due, like they always have... As a matter of fact, what you just said about making it fair for low levels shows your lack of compassion... I have to agree With KingRycroft... I'm level 60 Mortal, it makes it unfair to those of us who cannot cash our way to better stats... You make no real argument... I'm not saying your wrong, but I'm not going to say your right... And if you think its a matter of knowing the right people, your VERY wrong. Also most of these "Higher levels" didn't actually "work hard" to be on top, most of them cashed the absolute hell out of CS... So there goes that argument. As to your "This would lose profit for CS" is not based on any real facts... They is so much money from cashers and advertisements that you sound dumb for even trying to make that an argument.... No offense, but, facts are facts. And as to your "Telling a store to give away free stuff" argument, he's not asking them to give things that are going to lose them profit away... Simply to give lower level players a chance to get in on the fun of the game... And as to your "go to a new server" argument, keep in mind cashers are EVERYWHERE... So, new server or not cashers are a problem to keep up with... So my friend, all your arguments are faulty.... That proves how your lack of insight on the matter. Sorry but your at a loss on this one.
                      how isnt the game fun to lower levels ? I stopped playing for 3+ months and its still fun to play for me.
                      Excuse my typos on a phone x.x
                      First on new servers its normally all aout knowing people willing to reserve you torches to level.
                      If your a mortal you suggesting they remake a new arena for the few players who come in? Whats gonna stop a rogue with perf frag from ending...
                      Dont some people need to work irl to cash? Probably modt people.
                      I used to play your server, my friend was 4th in level ranking non casher because darknightx and.pinkisd gave away like 200+ torches free.
                      Opening another seng wont do anything..
                      When i said go to a new server.... I was suggesting people like you should since your so far behind in level.
                      If they have 11 ( didnt count ) games running lets say each game makes profit for itself.
                      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

i've been playing CS for over a year now and spent maybe $50.00 in total on it... i can understand and appreciate both sides of this discussion... the brains behind these games and servers need to be paid to keep this entertainment going... so wheneva i get killed by one of those super powered cashers, i tell them thanks cause they actually keep the operation well funded an that's all that matters these days...

however on the other side, R2 is seriously lacking subtlety... it's too obvious that all they want to do is make money... here's a suggestion, why not reset some of the normal free-bees after a certain number of sign-ins, maybe even after a year of signing in every day... non-cash players need to taste a bit of power before they are seduced to spend money on these types of games...

Comment

Our Devs will follow exactly how the original version of Crystal Saga has it at.
                          where is the beast master class then ?
                          It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

there are two sides to this coin and if you (Beepuddylan) cannot swallow this pill, save R2 the stress and just dont play.

Comment

cs is dying bcuz of "false advertising" in the enchantment system and bugs. reported, unfixed bugs. and lack of compensation for just about everything. on dovo they actually cared enough to compensate people for known bugs that r2 hadnt fixed. and another reason is the amount of idiots that cry over things without having any real experience or understanding of anything but r2 seems to listen to them over the voice of reason. just what ive seen and heard the players talking abou, and experienced myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X