Priest Eidolon skill, no effect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
    Shouldn't be that much more progressed than yours, just that all good knights are in fixed pt, so my pt often goes without 1 ><

Wah, Death comet is no longer self-skill? Lol

And I suppose it means the skill is still broken?
    my server can't reach 52+ without a knight. o.o at least not crypts/whisperwind before merge with tundara and that other server
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

I was thinking of getting Bloody Arces because of the nice long root effect, but if that skill is "working as intended" then I guess I had better keep my scion buff...

Just why R2? Why are all our eidolon skills so weak compared to other classes? ><
      Nono, Why R2, WHY NERF OUR SKILLS TO THE POINT WHERE THEY ARE USELESS, WHAT'S THE POINT BEHIND THAT, SERIOUSLY? Ok it was a good joke at first but now it's not even funny anymore..
      Last edited by venomeh; 09-06-2012, 12:45 PM.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
        my server can't reach 52+ without a knight. o.o at least not crypts/whisperwind before merge with tundara and that other server
        It makes a big difference to have Dupy/kraton and their pets in the pt xD

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        Nono, Why R2, WHY NERF OUR SKILLS TO THE POINT WHERE THEY ARE USELESS, WHAT'S THE POINT BEHIND THAT, SERIOUSLY? Ok it was a good joke at first but now it's not even funny anymore..
        I demand an invulnerable skill for priest, seeing other classes all get at least 1... Would be nice to see Sacred space makes caster invulnerable while casting even if it means the cooldown has to be a bit longer (mage gets a similar skill, just that it's self-skill only)

Originally posted by nitro001
        I love how all classes get immunity to damage for a brief period of time except that priests get to commit suicide with their rebirth skills.
        'Nuff said =(
        Last edited by R21892248; 09-06-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

i personally feel sacred space should deal damage to foes...since we are fighting the undead. why should they be allowed in a sacred space? >.> also in for 4 priest invulnerability skill too. its only fair everyone should get one.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment

For anyone that's wondering what Bloody Acres does. It picks 1 target RANDOMLY and traps that target for the cost of -10% Hp, so you can basically trap someone for a 10% Hp cost and run away!
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

For anyone that's wondering what Bloody Acres does. It picks 1 target RANDOMLY and traps that target for the cost of -10% Hp, so you can basically trap someone for a 10% Hp cost and run away!
              Is it just me, or anyone else also feels that this EIDOLON skill is worse than a ranger's MORTAL skill called wither trap? =.=

Wither Trap:
              - Root for 2s every 3s, last 12s
              - Root everyone in the affected aoe
              - Doesn't cost that much sp to use (and sp is a joke at high lvl too)
              - You can attack rooted target

Bloody Arces:
              - Root is continuous for 13s <- a bit better than the above
              - Root one random target <- worse
              - Cost 10% hp to cast <- worse
              - You can't attack rooted target <- this is the worst of all...
              Last edited by R21892248; 09-07-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Also instead of making new thread:

New blood skill doesn't work in Starglade. How am I suppose to trap bosses when events come around if it won't work?

Comment

Is it just me, or anyone else also feels that this EIDOLON skill is worse than a ranger's MORTAL skill called wither trap? =.=

Wither Trap:
                  - Root for 2s every 3s, last 12s
                  - Root everyone in the affected aoe
                  - Doesn't cost that much sp to use (and sp is a joke at high lvl too)
                  - You can attack rooted target

Bloody Arces:
                  - Root is continuous for 13s <- a bit better than the above
                  - Root one random target <- worse
                  - Cost 10% hp to cast <- worse
                  - You can't attack rooted target <- this is the worst of all...
                  My bad, Bloody Acres has 12% Hp cost. And to your question, seems like :')
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
                    Also instead of making new thread:

New blood skill doesn't work in Starglade. How am I suppose to trap bosses when events come around if it won't work?
                    As other non-priest players will say: priest isn't meant for killing, you are meant for supporting.

R2 seriously needs to revise our skills, at least fix death cometh and change eidolon skills so they have more practical use...
                    Last edited by R21892248; 09-07-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

idc if priests are support by name, every class should be able to compete somewhat decently :/ most newer games make every class pretty badass so you don't need to worry about being thrown out of the game due to one class being made for one thing while another class can do something else.
                      ~I AM ALL THAT IS TURTLE~

Comment

GM's if you reading any of the threads please make the characters balanced because THEY ARE NOT at least priests are undepowerd and owned by every class, unless you are lucky to get away that is, not to stay and fight, and for other players who might come with replys to my coment dont say i know a few priests on my server who own, well ofc if they are cashers or have full +13 hellwing angellord wings or higher or even if they dont have those, the priests on your server who you might be thinking of proplably own lower lvl players or same lvl players with alot crapyer stats then their own, otherwise all a preist can do is hit from a distance if lucky not to be noticed by the other player if he dies fast the priest continues to atk if not and he is noticed all he can do is run away so he doenst get killed. People work to hard on their priest and dont even get their skills fixed or even get balanced so they get a chance on the game's EVENT such as AVERNAL... so all the work they put is kind of for nothing, since, in the end we get skills that dont work or cant be used in practical places such as ladder or pvp becasue we get more out of our MORTAL skills then our reborn ones(not counting HP buff-at leas thats the only good thing that works).

R2 PLEASE have one of your experienced GM to make a priest max lvl. give him a gorilla titan or a gryphon(not a hellwing because you cant make that easy, not with the curent prices and the dificulty we have of getting items to upgrade the mount), with average EPIC slayer set not full +13 cos not anyone gets that easy, i struggeld alot to get just barely 2 pieces of slayer +13 in 40 days(unlucky i guess farming each day EH hard)... anyway, make that character and equip a +13 frag staff and run with wichever build you want, even make him scion or eidolon,whatever reborn you want, get his soul to around average of 500-550 and dont max only atk get souls in defence and heal to, you wont see a priest with full offence in soul he has to put defence in it to so he can last long enough to heal people, OK after all that run him through AVERNAL and SENGOLIA and give us the feedback, dont make him on a new server make him on a relatively old server where are some powerfull people in there and see how it works let us know if you get kills as easy as the other classes, or if you even get in top 1-2-3 places instead of that op knight rogue or mage, and you will see you need to do something about them.

After you done all that make a new topic give us what you found out, and if you still think they are good the way they are and told us the reasons behind your decision i doubt everyone will make a new thread about priest skills and how they arent good.

Thank you for reading.
                        Last edited by dizy07; 09-08-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

i really thought bloody acres will definitely balance the blood tree(being a pvp tree type), but sadly, you cant hit the person you trapped, so goes for him. not a good skill for knights at pvp if you got drag before using acres since both of you will get prison, knight will owned you before the prison wearoff.

Comment

Originally posted by xchreizhan View Post
                            i really thought bloody acres will definitely balance the blood tree(being a pvp tree type), but sadly, you cant hit the person you trapped, so goes for him. not a good skill for knights at pvp if you got drag before using acres since both of you will get prison, knight will owned you before the prison wearoff.
                            Yep, totally useless skill imo.
                            Stalkers OP.

Comment

yes doesn't matter that the world fascist opinion of priests in a game environment is a support role.. if you are going to have a Priest in a PVP game environment, we should be able to effectively PVP.. as I mentioned in a previous post It almost feels like we have to double up all our stats in order to match the others in PVP.. which is excessive and a little ridiculous at best..

Soo the new Eidolon DPS skill is as broken as the Scion DPS skill was and / or still is??

Comment

It's not broken, it's working. Just that the effect is too lame, worse than the combination of 3 curses or ranger's wither trap (all are mortal skills)

Comment

Working...
                                X