Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muting Abuse

Not sure if this belongs here

One of the game mods or game helpers or whatever they are called now is starting to abuse their powers on muting people. I know his screen name that he plays on and is in my guild. I really am not sure if the grounds for muting has changed but I feel it is out of control. I would love to get clearificatiopn on this matter soon as possible. thanks again for your time and hope i posted it in right place.

Send me a PM in regard to this player - what server, character name and all of that.
    I'll clarify things for you.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i wanna be a mod lol

Comment

Originally posted by mtdew1234 View Post
        i wanna be a mod lol
        I want to be a MOD too :P

Comment

Originally posted by mtdew1234 View Post
          i wanna be a mod lol
          You are free to apply as a mod by checking this THREAD out. Remember to read the qualifications required.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

What about an "in-game" mod. I know the Newgrounds Server desperately needs one.

Comment

There are no "in-game" mods. If you feel that there is abuse going on in your server, please file a ticket here: http://tickets.r2games.com/

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

power abuse is very common. test it yourself by dissing a mod or cussing out the support team in a ticket. i would know

Comment

Working...
                X