Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN ANY ONE GM VISIT OUR SERVER s64 PURGATORY .. AND THAT IS ALL I WISH fOR MY B-DAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN ANY ONE GM VISIT OUR SERVER s64 PURGATORY .. AND THAT IS ALL I WISH fOR MY B-DAY

CAN ANY ONE GM VISIT OUR SERVER s64 PURGATORY .. AND THAT IS ALL I WISH fOR MY B-DAY .... PLEASEEE .. I WANT TO SEE GM .. AND THATS ALL I WISH ..

The GM's have a fairly heavy workload , not really sure if they have the time to be visiting servers =/

Comment

Please it an honor to see an Admin or gm in our server

Comment

Wants a GM to visit their server, doesn't specify why...sounds like a trap. XD

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          The GM's have a fairly heavy workload , not really sure if they have the time to be visiting servers =/
          doubt that. GM is just like another employee. they dont overwork themself to satisfy our need. just do their job, done, and go home.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
            Wants a GM to visit their server, doesn't specify why...sounds like a trap. XD
            The last time a GM did come to a server, they pretty much PMed them with requests, begged for items, they even wanted to PvP with them. World Chat was a disaster...

Useless
            ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
            Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

That sounds pretty spot-on, in other words....a trap. O.O

Comment

Not a trap really... our server is filled with some pretty messed up people lol

Kurumi ♥
                Server: S70 Silent Sands
                Level: 60 Eidolon ~and climbing
                Class: Rogue
                Guild: xXBlackOpsXx
                Honor: Emperor
                Spouse: ??

Rei ♥ ~Quit
                Server: S64 Purgatory
                Level: 90 Scion
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Braveheart
                Spouse: Nacho

Comment

Originally posted by Rainingsilverr View Post
                  Not a trap really... our server is filled with some pretty messed up people lol
                  So then why would a GM want to visit XD

Comment

So then why would a GM want to visit XD
                    To get rid of all the bots afking everywhere and gold farming and upgrading their wings to ultimate fire wings in 5 minutes :P

Kurumi ♥
                    Server: S70 Silent Sands
                    Level: 60 Eidolon ~and climbing
                    Class: Rogue
                    Guild: xXBlackOpsXx
                    Spouse: ??

Rei ♥ ~Quit
                    Server: S64 Purgatory
                    Level: 90 Scion
                    Guild: Braveheart
                    Spouse: Nacho

Comment

I don't think it's as simple as smacking bots with the boot hammer. Even then, GMs probably wouldn't have the time to visit every server to bot-hunt. ;p And on the note of spamming wings, those may be alts of other players. I've noticed that most bots tend to keep to the basic Glowing Wings I.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                        I don't think it's as simple as smacking bots with the boot hammer. Even then, GMs probably wouldn't have the time to visit every server to bot-hunt. ;p And on the note of spamming wings, those may be alts of other players. I've noticed that most bots tend to keep to the basic Glowing Wings I.
                        I agree with puppet, bots don't do anything with Wings, but be aware that bots do use MUTs however, so if you see a toon with Glowing Wings I and a BB then odds are its a bot... Either ignore them, or you can pk them whenever you see them, I do that all the time, and it never gets old!
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

The problem here is R2 has to make 100% sure the toon in question is a bot before it gets deleted. If a players alt were to be deleted by mistake or assumption it would create more problems than it would fix. So as you can imagine the process of removing these bots is much slower than the process of creating them, and even still more would take their place.
                          Basically the issue has to be dealt with by removing the source not the bot toons themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainingsilverr View Post
                            To get rid of all the bots afking everywhere and gold farming and upgrading their wings to ultimate fire wings in 5 minutes :P

all servers are like that

Comment

The problem here is R2 has to make 100% sure the toon in question is a bot before it gets deleted. If a players alt were to be deleted by mistake or assumption it would create more problems than it would fix. So as you can imagine the process of removing these bots is much slower than the process of creating them, and even still more would take their place.
                              Basically the issue has to be dealt with by removing the source not the bot toons themselves.
                              why would that be such a bad thing most have random names and the tos says dont make chars with random letters anyways
                              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Working...
                              X