X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmut i know when its coming

I got this from a message by a moderator when enquireing about the events
    We are currently focusing on the halloween events
    was part of the reply as i remember. This was in a GMUT focused plea and i noted this reply in my head and thought it over. It was his little way of sayin
    SHUT UP its coming on halloween
    or that what i got just a therory but ya know :P
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Yeah, it doesn't translate to that.

Comment

Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
      Yeah, it doesn't translate to that.
      proof now my ears can hear positive comments for R2 and now i dont have to see tht dreaded word GMUT again
      Last edited by tajmahal62; 09-10-2012, 02:47 PM. Reason: Hi all post comments :D

Comment

Guys please stop spamming for Gmut. Seriously like some people to me said, you give some person a finger and they take the WHOLE HAND!

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
          Guys please stop spamming for Gmut. Seriously like some people to me said, you give some person a finger and they take the WHOLE HAND!
          agree to that

Comment

If i dodnt right in my hatred to the word GMUT thten im in the wron im poor and i have no use for them i want it to shut people up on the forum and in game
            proof now my ears can hear positive comments for R2 and now i dont have to see tht dreaded word GMUT again

Comment

This halloween events gonna bee great if r2 can keep peoples attention till then...the events this week were a bit weak but i like some :P

Comment

I get what your saying..but why would you give someone a finger o.o are you flipping them off? Because I like my fingers don't know if I can live without one.

Comment

Originally posted by KurokoTetsuya View Post
                  I get what your saying..but why would you give someone a finger o.o are you flipping them off? Because I like my fingers don't know if I can live without one.
                  Eh its ok i dont think they have any left XD

Comment

G.MUT? i guess its affordable & mount extravagant i guess is enough. (in my own opinion)
                    i want a clothes marathon in cs shop so i can buy & sell it to other player.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ggde.png
Views:	1
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	1660525
                    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

LOL I think the Moderators should make the GMUT event on April Fools Day and make the price ridiculously high.
                      Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
                      Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx View Post
                        LOL I think the Moderators should make the GMUT event on April Fools Day and make the price ridiculously high.
                        hehe yea but then tht will jsut make a huge price rise for GMUTs if any1 was dumb enough to buy :P

Comment

Working...
                        X