Marriage rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage rings

i have a situation in which i do not understand.

i have level 5 protection ring and level 5 teleporting ring. if i get married again will they conflict with each other? or could anyone explain to me how it works?

edit: my question is. Do you decide to get the new rings? or stick with the old ones and upgrade them still?
    Last edited by krisanto; 03-16-2014, 10:34 AM.

From what I understand you keep the old rings.
    New rings would be unnecessary if older rings are already upgraded.
    If your spouse does not have rings you can use all gained "Feelings" to upgrade your spouses new rings.
    If you both have Lv.5 rings already that's a bonus no effort needed

Comment

i have a level 5 marriage protection ring. i married again and got a level 1 marriage protection ring. now, my level 5 marriage protection buff was replaced with the level 1 marriage buff. so much for wasting red roses to upgrade the previous ring. my friend had the same situation as mine. but a mod suggested to throw the level 1 ring so that the level 5 ring will work. now, he doesnt have any buff at all.

Comment

hmm That is odd , Please file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com explaining what happened and see what can be done to fix that.

Comment

oh yea, i was looking for the same answer as well a while ago.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

thank you all for the reply

Comment

Working...
            X