Guild:AngelofFate Position:Guild master
    Level:50

Name:LuKaOgami scammer he said he have torch

IGN:Floxie22
    Server:Nebulan ridge

Comment

I was a member of the party too here were the coments shown Click image for larger version

Name:	scammer proof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	543.2 KB
ID:	1659470

Comment

see GM he scam many us

Comment

Unfortunately that happens, and you should trust the person you are doing torch parties with.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so u mean theres nothing u can do ?

Comment

Pretty much nothing that can be done... I've been there before, as have a lot of other people. Now, if I don't know the people I just don't join the party, especially if they can't link the torch in the chat box.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just make sure next time every person in the party links the torches, might boost the chances of trusting that person. And if you go with your guts about that person and think is a scammer, you should go with your guts feeling

GL and HF

Comment

No mute? no temporary ban? or any sort?
                  Oh really now, don't get so serious about it. Try laughing, that makes me laugh.

Comment

thats is my friend ican talk to him give 5g all back to all of you

Comment

Usually if its someone that you don't know well. Make them drop the torches before paying them. If they don't agree to it then don't bother joining as they will most likely run away with your money.
                      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                      -Kind Regards V
                      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Player has been sanctioned for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                        X