Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better,Knight or Priest

For doing PVP

I prefer Knight, since R2 messed up on Priest Skills.
    Chaos
    Shrine of Kithara
    Scion: 4X
    Pet: Demon King Firelord and Teeka

GMs are only customer service representatives. They are not admins/developers/owners. They just work for R2. Cut them some slack.

Comment

Agreed, Knight late game is much better than Priest especially with damage reduction, high health (depending on your knight build) and high defense.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I love the priest class. I just love healing and having the superb buffs. What matters is which one will make you happier when you play them.

Comment

I haven't played priest so maybe ill try it out

Comment

But prisets can use curse circles, that's one way of crowd control and hitting more than one person.

Comment

If i had to chose between priest and knight in pvp i would definitely chose a knight for alot of reasons , but the main one is that knights are awesome tankers , good def high hp and if u have ur soul well built , high dmg also.

Comment

i love priest(couse my char is priest to) but his question is whos better for PvP........!!!
                so the answer is Knight.!!
                whent you get stunned just start to dig your grave or pray that knight is DC or killed by another player.......!!

Comment

Working...
                X