Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Screenshot - LV25 knight. noobie would like advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot - LV25 knight. noobie would like advice

Just looking for general advice. What am I doing wrong, which direction should I be going or whatever. Pretty much a noobie prot knight discussion. I've been saving only physical attack, pdef, and mdef gems - and tossing the others. I'm not sure if that is a good idea or not. My pet skills kinda suck I think, maybe I'm wrong. I just want to be a super tank and solo dungeons without a priest bot thing. If that's not possible, then just a normal super tank for dungeon party. I'm sure I can manage well enough in pvp with a build like that.

UPDATE:
    I'm soloing Indigo in AFK mode, and I'm currently doing it for the third time. I'm going to use my stat points for the middle row of retribution for the next few levels. uhhh I dont know how to change my pet skills either. My attribute points are going in strength until i have it at 130 unbuffed, then I will be doing mostly 2 end 1 str occasionally 3 end. Thoughts?
    Last edited by frosteeeeh; 09-17-2013, 08:35 PM.

The middle skill line of retribution is pretty awesome. If you're going to do a lot of tanking for party dungeons, get taunt and wave ASP. Usually you want to get pump your strength stat until base stat is about 100 and then go full endurance. My favorite pet is a vulture, because they can learn healing skills.

Comment

Try to get ur bear to learn charm,flex,purification=godmode pet. If you get one of those u can tank anything

Comment

^ True,I got myself a morphed bear cub with the following skill and its really tanky.
        However,no longer playing the game so get yourself to level 30,I'll try my best to contact ya and give you my pet(same server,hopefully if I still had my 60g..I could get ya a heart of Eden).

Comment

it learned charge, percepteiveness, and omnipotence. I dont know how to change them.
          Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
          Try to get ur bear to learn charm,flex,purification=godmode pet. If you get one of those u can tank anything

Comment

Originally posted by Xzuberant View Post
            ^ True,I got myself a morphed bear cub with the following skill and its really tanky.
            However,no longer playing the game so get yourself to level 30,I'll try my best to contact ya and give you my pet(same server,hopefully if I still had my 60g..I could get ya a heart of Eden).
            I'm on Hellstorm. what are you on?

Comment

Working...
            X