Pure Agil Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Agil Knight

Been thinking about making something different than the average knight, with a hybrid of skills and pure agility I am thinking i would be beyond pro tank and one hell of a fight pvp my question has anyone screwed around with this idea? I ask because i do not pay to play and spending all my time on a fail.

Well i am going to Make the char and ill post here, any opinions? starting off Im going to be a pure agility. As for pet i am aiming for a teeka or Angel. Skills are as follow: Protection Far right tree Earths Blessing 5/5 Wave 1/5 Improved Earths Blessing 5/5 Steroids 5/5. As for Middle tree 1 point in all, Left tree also 1 point in all. I believe being a knight entitles you to be a tank, these skills are essential for later on duegons imo. As for the rest of your skill points i would focus on attacks in retribution In left tree 1 Point in all(maybe maxing master fierce attack but my experience is maxing moves that is not passive buffs or great improvements in each level is a waste. Middle tree i would put 1 in all but crucify considering you add targets and damage per level. I am not for sure what i will do but will post a few changes or ideas as i get as i level, and will be posting pics of char and a full guide.
    Last edited by pr0tank; 06-13-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

If all else fails, there's always attribute reset cards and sands of time. I hope you keep this updated, as it would be nice to see something other than just "agi knight is fail" rather than specific pros and cons and how the build really looks on the screen.

Good luck to you.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Actually so far as i keep looking at the changes in dodge and crit, my goal is to be hard to hit, and hard to damage, the build imo should be a huge success due to the fact the amount of damage a knight can handle is already outrageous add a high dodge into the equation and lots of crits, im actually kinda of excited about the build is different and should be interesting.

Comment

i found out that agi isnt workin with knight...
          only found my dodge up to 1200+ (31%)
          my critical rate (22%)
          my gear is full slayer purple equip. minus the sword n armor which are still golden.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

XrosSlash my question is did you go full agility? And your soul how did you go with that

Comment

ya.. i bought atribut reset.. then go full agi. my soul is good, i have yellow thingy below my feet.

the problem is, ur attack suck. -1k from full str. n the critical rate is not so good also. maybe cuz lack of gear, knight gear isnt same as rogue which has critical rate/critical damage.
              but the interesting thing: my knight have 52% critical in arena and delivery
              but overall i change back to full str.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

thanks for the heads up. Ill work on it as a side project and see what happens

Comment

protank there is no harm trying but so far from all the guides i have read about knights (guides made from experienced players) agi dont go well with knights but agi go well with rogues.. str and end is usually the best build for knights
                  My Bug Fixer :
                  My Reference Buddie :
                  :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                  ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

There one problem with your idea of going full agility for dodge. if you are smart you go for enhanced control guild skill which adds hit% attack speed and at lvl 4 it starts adding +2% crit every lvl upgrade. so even if you tried upping your dodge anyone with high enhanced control will have no problem hitting you. I fight roques with dodge of +3000 and I still have dont have much problem hitting them since i got enhanced control. So i just dont think it would work for a knight.
                    IGN: Blade5132/Bloodytears
                    Level: 70 Eidolon Hybrid Tank Knight/68 Eidolon Hybrid Support Priest
                    Server: Tundara
                    Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

yah... I agree with blade
                      IGN: (S29)jaysonXp12
                      Server: The Molten Highlands
                      Class: Shadow Rogue
                      Current lvl: Eidolon lvl 120
                      Honor Rank: Emperor
                      Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

you said to make it hard to hit and hard to damage but that wouldnt be effective, instead of that why dont you focus on making yourself even harder to damage. Take all hits and feel nothing
                        Scammer, Please.

Comment

Tried 2 agi and 1 strt but ended going back to 3 strt after playing around. Was great fun in seng against weak people but outside of seng didn't really help at all.
                          I tried hoping for better survivability in ladder but didn't notice more dodging just less dps. As bloodlust is so good for tanks with self healing (despite being retribution skill) it didnt help. My conclusion was its better to be full strt and upgrade void soul.

Comment

Working...
                          X