Looking for Great Pureblood Build 80+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Great Pureblood Build 80+

I've been looking through the forums lately and I have yet to see one solid PureBlood build past level 50. Everyone has a hard on for Hybrid Priest and I am wondering if there isn't higher potential power from Blood (especially in PvP). Also, reading the descriptions from rebirth skills, you can still have the scion buff while being Pureblood. Personally I have yet to rebirth on my server bc I want t be the first in the 85 dungeon (although I am reading it is ****) and get to level 100 (just for fun).

Thanks.

Honestly I dont think you will find one. Thats just my opinion, but what makes me say this? The fact that until not long ago there wasnt even a pure blood priest build up to level 50, and there still would not be if it wasn't for me. So I think in cases like this, just test things out and if you dont like what you get, simply get a Sands of Time and redo your skills.
    Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
    Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X